Fastest, with the wide cut?

/ Fastest, with the wide cut? #1  

riptides

Tractor
Kubota ZTR, RTV, MX6000
I am interested in real world ground speed with the biggest, widest, lawn quality, cut.

Which Kubota ZTR would be the best match?

I have flat stable ground, no obstacles, and am interested in mowing between 2 and 15 acres of grasses.

TIA

/ Fastest, with the wide cut? #2  
ZD331/72 is the answer!

/ Fastest, with the wide cut? #3  
:thumbsup:The one with 200 hp. and the 15' deck .

/ Fastest, with the wide cut? #4  
There are 3 models that have a 10.6 MPH. with 72" decks ZG332, ZP330 and ZD331.

/ Fastest, with the wide cut? #6  
   / Fastest, with the wide cut? #7  
:thumbsup:The one with 200 hp. and the 15' deck .

Seriously. If you dot have obstacles and level ground get the biggest deck finish mower you can find for the biggest tractor you can afford. I love my ZTR and can mow circles around tractors with similar sized decks but if you can cut three times the width...

/ Fastest, with the wide cut?
Now I am back to looking at tractors, and just might purchase a new 50hp model with a 15ft mower deck.

It all comes down to how the landscaping works out around some new structures that are going up.

I may just opt out altogether and turn the "lawn" back to pasture.

/ Fastest, with the wide cut? #9  
If you have any obstacles to mow around a 15' is going to be a nightmare. If its all wide open spaces, that 15' will put down a pile of acres! I have seen the great big gang finish mowers that do a heck of a nice job. My neighbor used to have me mow his "lawn" with an MX-10 with sharpened blades and it did a real nice job except for some barely noticeable ag tire prints. I surely wouldn't want to mow 15 acres every week and a half just to say I had a lawn though regardless of how it was mowed.

/ Fastest, with the wide cut? #10  
Another option might be a WAM (Wide Area mower). Deere and Toro both make them. Used ones usually run $4-7k around here depending on condition.

Aaron Z