Kubota ZD323

/ Kubota ZD323 #1  

HODAK

Gold Member
Tractor
CK30HST
Just purchased my first zero turn after a lot of searching and comparing. I went a little overboard, but regret is not good either. Actually, I went from a zg227 to a zd221 to a zg327 (thought the zg327 was the one) but when I mentioned wanting a diesel, my wife said "if thar's what you really want, get it". No worries about ethanol now, so that is a plus. I just need more grass to cut. My son has shown interest along with my wife who gave it a go the day I got it and I may not get much seat time. The few hours that I've driven it has been a learning experience and I will need more experience making those "zero turns". That diesel is very smooth and you can definitely tell you're on a quality piece of equipment. Honestly, I'm not sure why I would need more power and I'm glad I stopped at the ZD323. Really like the brake set up, the hydraulic deck lift, the PTO engagement, deck construction, and the seat was worth the extra money as well. I suppose this thing will outlast me, but that's what I was looking for and I'm fortunate to be able to have it in the shed. Thanks

/ Kubota ZD323 #2  
I went a little overboard as well and bought a ZD323 myself. I really do like it. I only have one complaint though and that's the seat height.

/ Kubota ZD323 #3  
Honestly, I'm not sure why I would need more power

Its that Tim the Tool Man Taylor effect :)

I too have the ZD323 to manage about 4 acres of lawn. I could never get the kids to cut grass with the old big-box store mowers, now I can't get any time on the ZD. That is OK, I get more time on the B3030.