Kubota F series

/ Kubota F series #71  
One of the Engineers said he was the Mowing (F) division and was all smiles when he found out I had 2 currently.
Thats cuz he knows you are the main reason kubota usa is in the black!
Waiting for that video! Hopefully before i make a decision.
Thanks

/ Kubota F series #72  
Most interesting. It turns out that my mower was missing those two rear adjustments. The dealer has installed them and now it mows like it should.

/ Kubota F series #73  
pharmer phred, glad to see another F series owner on line.
Pleased you got your problem fixed. Did not think they had changed anything in the last 7 years.

/ Kubota F series #74  
I just bought a Kubota F3080 and am now wondering how to adjust the cutting height of the back of the deck. The adjustment wheels on the front are obvious, but it appears that the rear doesn't have an adjustment. What am I missing?

The adjustments should be on the two rear pins you have to release to flip the deck. May be covered with grass at the top.

Most interesting. It turns out that my mower was missing those two rear adjustments. The dealer has installed them and now it mows like it should.

Glad I read this forum. I had adjusted the height of the front tires to get deck off of the ground and it was mowing to close which my other two hadn't with the front tires set at the same slot/position. Adjusted the rears up today and only cut a couple of limestones where the last time I mowed I guess I hit 10. I had forgotten about the rear adjusters but for me it's a one time adjustment.
Thanks TailDragon.
I posted earlier that I would post video here when I done it so I will but I also started a new thread with it.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCT0EfGRS3O6GVM2xsU_V19g

/ Kubota F series
Have any idea what degree slope your front yard is?

/ Kubota F series #76  
Actually, I found that adjusting the rear of the deck on my F2680 to be the most counter intuitive thing that I've done in a while. Once I figured it out it wasn't too bad and as someone else said, it's a one time adjustment. :)

/ Kubota F series #77  
The F3080 Rear discharge deck I've used for 3 years is at the flat rental property. I mowed there yesterday and before mowing I checked to see the setting on the rear pins. One of the pins was gone and the same on my new side discharge deck F3080. I didn't have a pin with me so took the round "keeper"? and rubber bushing off till I got home to get a pin for it. Strange that one pin missing on each mowing deck but I'm sure I adjusted the first 2 Fs and would have noticed one not being secured with a pin.:confused:

/ Kubota F series #78  
   / Kubota F series #79  
DSCF3026.jpgDSCF3027.jpgDSCF3028.jpgDSCF3029.jpgDSCF3030.jpgDSCF3031.jpgDSCF3032.jpgDSCF3033.jpg
Just went ahead and added them here.

/ Kubota F series #80  
The meter readings really help as a slope never looks as steep in a picture as it really is.