F3080 MOWING ON HILLSIDE VIDEO

/ F3080 MOWING ON HILLSIDE VIDEO #1  

JOHNTHOMAS

Tractor
F2690 4WD RTV X1140 MX5400 HST ZD1211
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCT0EfGRS3O6GVM2xsU_V19g They are on You Tube. So strange how in video the steepness can't be seen like it really is. It looks like a gradual slope but it isn't. Wife does good but she tried to level me some which sort of defeated the incline. Any way, this is what you get if you want to watch them. One is just grass growing.:)

/ F3080 MOWING ON HILLSIDE VIDEO #2  
Researching slop mowing, I've found that problem repeatedly about the true slope simply doesn't reveal itself in videos. A clue is the way you are sitting on the mower.

Do you have an idea what degree your slope is?

/ F3080 MOWING ON HILLSIDE VIDEO #3  
That F sure holds the hills!:thumbsup:

/ F3080 MOWING ON HILLSIDE VIDEO
I'm going to get an angle meter and see if I can measure the slope. I have it, I just have to find it.:)

DSCF3026.jpgDSCF3027.jpgDSCF3028.jpgDSCF3029.jpgDSCF3030.jpgDSCF3031.jpgDSCF3032.jpgDSCF3033.jpg
Here are pics of degrees tilt meter in front of house and on the side going up on the drive way.

/ F3080 MOWING ON HILLSIDE VIDEO #6  
Yes...for a yard that is steep.

That's the same thing I think when I mow it.:laughing:And walk down it to try and get pics of a tilt meter. It's really steep to walk down or up it. Lots of leaning and side walking.

/ F3080 MOWING ON HILLSIDE VIDEO #8  
That's the same thing I think when I mow it.:laughing:And walk down it to try and get pics of a tilt meter. It's really steep to walk down or up it. Lots of leaning and side walking.

Nice videos John thanks, watched them all, this is a very good demonstration of the F series ability to handle side-slope mowing without sliding sideways. Thank God for armrests and seat belt on the F3080. You’re fortunate that you rarely experience snow, getting up to your home from the street would be a chore on a snow-covered driveway…
Dan

Nice videos John thanks, watched them all, this is a very good demonstration of the F series ability to handle side-slope mowing without sliding sideways. Thank God for armrests and seat belt on the F3080. You’re fortunate that you rarely experience snow, getting up to your home from the street would be a chore on a snow-covered driveway…
Dan
It is a chore when we have the occasional snow but light snows are usually melted off by noon. Going down is also a delight in snow.:D Telephone pole right at the very bottom of my drive way across the street.

/ F3080 MOWING ON HILLSIDE VIDEO #10  
It is a chore when we have the occasional snow but light snows are usually melted off by noon. Going down is also a delight in snow.:D Telephone pole right at the very bottom of my drive way across the street.

That's to help you stop, John....:D