How difficult to sharpen or replace the blades on a Kubota F model?? See for yourself

/ How difficult to sharpen or replace the blades on a Kubota F model?? See for yourself #21  
JT Bought the Ventrac and got a Kubota Diesel.:D Dan there is no adapter to connect a snow blower. Just drive up to it lift and connect the belt,easy peasy.:thumbsup:

/ How difficult to sharpen or replace the blades on a Kubota F model?? See for yourself #22  
Thanks Murph, but I do already have a Kubota and looks like Dan does also, so hoping for some info from him. May get a Ventrac in my next life, but so far making do with my new/used F just fine!

/ How difficult to sharpen or replace the blades on a Kubota F model?? See for yourself
My new F had a fluted washer holding one of the blades on that had a small section missing. Barlows gave me a new one free and it took under 5 minutes to lift front deck, remove nut holding blade and washer on with cordless Hitachi Impact driver, replace damaged washer with new one, put blade and nut back on, tighten it down and drop deck. I probably wouldn't have replaced it if it had an under the machine deck but with front lifting deck it's a piece of cake.:D

/ How difficult to sharpen or replace the blades on a Kubota F model?? See for yourself
DSCF3050.jpgDSCF3051.jpgDSCF3052.jpgDSCF3053.jpgDSCF3054.jpgDSCF3055.jpgDSCF3056.jpgDSCF3057.jpgDSCF3058.jpgDSCF3059.jpgDSCF3060.jpg
For Joe's viewing pleasure.:D

/ How difficult to sharpen or replace the blades on a Kubota F model?? See for yourself #25  
Thanks Murph, but I do already have a Kubota and looks like Dan does also, so hoping for some info from him. May get a Ventrac in my next life, but so far making do with my new/used F just fine!
Sorry for the delay Rip
I got everything moved up from my rear field storage area to my shed last weekend, took me about a 1/2 hour to reconfigure for winter app.
I will get you a bunch of pictures
Dan

/ How difficult to sharpen or replace the blades on a Kubota F model?? See for yourself #26  
Hey, no worries, Dan. We have actually been up in BC for a bit and just about to head back down-under this week so would actually be able to look closely at the machine again. Had a bloke using it to keep the place from getting jungle-like with all the record-breaking rain they had in the last few months......said it was working fine.....it got a bit slick on the steeper parts with all the wet, but that is how it is.

Cheers, Rip

/ How difficult to sharpen or replace the blades on a Kubota F model?? See for yourself #27  
lets try this again

Attachments

• Pics 2012-2013 402.jpg
    Pics 2012-2013 402.jpg
    553.7 KB · Views: 194
  • DSC_0533.jpg
    DSC_0533.jpg
    695.3 KB · Views: 187
  • DSC_0559.jpg
    DSC_0559.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 180
   / How difficult to sharpen or replace the blades on a Kubota F model?? See for yourself #28  
Hi Dan, In addition to the star attraction in the first photo, the second one give me a pretty good idea of how the blower hooks up. Once I get settled back in Tasmania, perhaps you could take a few of the mounting bracket from more of the side and even with it hooked up.....bracket-to-tractor, not so much bracket-to-blower. In any case, I have a pretty good idea already.

Thanks, Rip

/ How difficult to sharpen or replace the blades on a Kubota F model?? See for yourself #29  
I got slightly off track between my BB playbook and PC.... So you got my grandchild...
I have a few more shots of exactly what you want, here goes

Dan
DSC_0617.jpgDSC_0621.jpgDSC_0620.jpg

/ How difficult to sharpen or replace the blades on a Kubota F model?? See for yourself #30  
And a few more for you Rip
Dan
DSC_0619.jpgDSC_0532.jpgDSC_0532.jpgDSC_0565.jpg