How difficult to sharpen or replace the blades on a Kubota F model?? See for yourself

/ How difficult to sharpen or replace the blades on a Kubota F model?? See for yourself #1  

JOHNTHOMAS

Tractor
F2690 4WD RTV X1140 MX5400 HST ZD1211
PICT0005.jpgPICT0006.jpgPICT0007.jpgPICT0008.jpg
Pull 4 spring loaded pins and twist into lock slot, remove handle from top of deck, insert it into a slot and pull or push till the shock is compressed and lock handle into slot on top of deck and finally pull/release another spring loaded lever that will spring forward and lock deck straight up when you lift it. No, that's not me, it's a friend that had the 30MM socket I needed to remove blades with my air wrench, a fine and handy tool.

/ How difficult to sharpen or replace the blades on a Kubota F model?? See for yourself #2  
What does this mean???

/ How difficult to sharpen or replace the blades on a Kubota F model?? See for yourself
   / How difficult to sharpen or replace the blades on a Kubota F model?? See for yourself #4  
   / How difficult to sharpen or replace the blades on a Kubota F model?? See for yourself
easy! what does your post mean?:confused2::eek:

Lets do it a line at a time.
How difficult to sharpen or replace the blades on a Kubota F model?? See for yourself
Now what part of that do you not understand?

/ How difficult to sharpen or replace the blades on a Kubota F model?? See for yourself #6  
Lets do it a line at a time.
Now what part of that do you not understand?

I see say's the blind man. Can you mount a snowblower on that? Does it have a Quick hitch on the front?

I see say's the blind man. Can you mount a snowblower on that? Does it have a Quick hitch on the front?

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: Yes, a snow blower can be mounted on it and one person is running a thread where he bought or stole (Cheap) one of these for the express purpose of mounting a snow blower. I don't think a quick hitch is offered by Kubota but someone may make one for it. Kubota offers snow blower and sweeper and maybe a blade but not sure if they offer anything else. These are my primary and actually my only mowers now and just use tractors for tractoring.:) I have steep hillside acreage at home and have to have the 4wd option and I'm old so I want the comfort.

/ How difficult to sharpen or replace the blades on a Kubota F model?? See for yourself #8  
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: Yes, a snow blower can be mounted on it and one person is running a thread where he bought or stole (Cheap) one of these for the express purpose of mounting a snow blower. I don't think a quick hitch is offered by Kubota but someone may make one for it. Kubota offers snow blower and sweeper and maybe a blade but not sure if they offer anything else. These are my primary and actually my only mowers now and just use tractors for tractoring.:) I have steep hillside acreage at home and have to have the 4wd option and I'm old so I want the comfort.

I was looking for something to compare to a Steiner or Ventrac.

/ How difficult to sharpen or replace the blades on a Kubota F model?? See for yourself #9  
I bought a 57" blower and only got about 12 hours on it last winter, it did a fantastic job. Also installed the Curtis F5205 cab on it this summer, for next winter... An absolute must have, I won't so much like a snowman next winter.
There is 27HP shafts power on the F3680, plenty of power for snow
Dan

/ How difficult to sharpen or replace the blades on a Kubota F model?? See for yourself #10  

BTW Murphy1244, to answer your question, yes there is a quick hitch adaptor for the Kubota blower,
it is a big steel triangular contraption which mounts to the 2 point hitch arms, it weigh maybe 75Lbs and installs in 10 to 15 minutes.
In fact it’s quite easy to reconfigure the lifting arms back to mower deck after the snow season.

Dan