Good price for ZD326-S?

/ Good price for ZD326-S? #11  
Anyone bought a ZD326-S recently? I'm curious what you paid. I'm in the market and looking for a good price. Thanks!

Did you ever buy one? Barlows sold their last one yesterday but he has some ordered. I'm between a ZD326S 60" rear discharge or my previously owned F2680e 72" side discharge deck with bar and turf tires with 150 hours ($10,000) for my flat rental property.

/ Good price for ZD326-S?
Did you ever buy one? Barlows sold their last one yesterday but he has some ordered. I'm between a ZD326S 60" rear discharge or my previously owned F2680e 72" side discharge deck with bar and turf tires with 150 hours ($10,000) for my flat rental property.

I haven't bought yet. But have decided to get one. I'll probably get the ZD326P because it's slightly faster.

I'm waiting to see if they bring back 0% for 60 months on the ZD's. Don't really need machine till spring so I'm watching for deals. I think they are a hot machine. So I maybe out of luck.

You should give one a try. U have everything else! Lol

/ Good price for ZD326-S? #13  
i have seen several for sale on craigs list around here, i would definatly go with new if you have the bank. most of them look like they have been to he ll and back and the ones that are in good shape are not much of a deal compared to new.
on a side note when i bought mine i called around and talked to a couple kubota shop techs and asked what they had repaired on them, the only thing i herd was guys who let them over heat were buying motors for them. ive had pretty good luck with mine

/ Good price for ZD326-S? #14  
i have seen several for sale on craigs list around here, i would definatly go with new if you have the bank. most of them look like they have been to he ll and back and the ones that are in good shape are not much of a deal compared to new.
on a side note when i bought mine i called around and talked to a couple kubota shop techs and asked what they had repaired on them, the only thing i herd was guys who let them over heat were buying motors for them. ive had pretty good luck with mine
Is your deck rear or side discharge?

/ Good price for ZD326-S? #15  
John, Steve might have that pre-owned ZD331 60 inch side discharge to try out, see if you like the operation of a Z.
Both hands are busy controlling the unit. Gauges are off and down to one side, hard to see.
I am very happy with my new F 60 inch rear discharge, glad I swapped, am not mowing much level/flat/smooth area. Most is former hay field that has not been civilized. The people who have built houses out there have worked hard on their yards to be able to mow with a riding mower.

/ Good price for ZD326-S? #16  
John, Steve might have that pre-owned ZD331 60 inch side discharge to try out, see if you like the operation of a Z.
Both hands are busy controlling the unit. Gauges are off and down to one side, hard to see.
I am very happy with my new F 60 inch rear discharge, glad I swapped, am not mowing much level/flat/smooth area. Most is former hay field that has not been civilized. The people who have built houses out there have worked hard on their yards to be able to mow with a riding mower.

I think your trade in is still there sitting out front. I've got to take the F3080 I'm selling/trading to Barlows today so they can replace steering pump and install the 60" rear discharge deck the buyer wants and Barlows is delivering it to NC. I plan on trying a Z today before making a definite decision. Where I will use the Z is fairly flat land. Course, as you know, if I hate it in a year or so I can trade/sell it and get something else.:D He loves to trade and has a large customer base for used machines and delivers all over US. Guess that's why/how he can give such a fair price for a traded in machine but he usually wants those that have been treated good and maintained.

/ Good price for ZD326-S? #17  
ZD326 Cash Price 12485.00 Now have to find out if it was a P or S model.