New 2014 ZD326 coming... Details?

/ New 2014 ZD326 coming... Details?
Yup. ZD331 is done due to Tier 4. The new 326 is a high displacement \ high torque version ment to stay under tier 4 and run a 72" deck as effectively as possible. There are still ZD331/72" floating around dealer stock yet. I have 8 of them, when they are gone, they are gone.

Any changes to appearance? Thanks for the info!

/ New 2014 ZD326 coming... Details? #12  
Anyone have an idea about price difference of new 2014 ZD326 versus the ZD331 that still seems to be in stock?....

Anyone have an idea about price difference of new 2014 ZD326 versus the ZD331 that still seems to be in stock?....

Great question. New vs old 326 as well.

/ New 2014 ZD326 coming... Details? #14  
I paid $14,600.00 after discounts and before taxes for a ZD331LP-72

/ New 2014 ZD326 coming... Details? #15  
Stopped at the dealer yesterday and he had a spec sheet on the new ZD326H.....see attached
no idea on pricing yet.
looks like 26hp with larger by 8cc displacement but also I think I'm reading they may have come up with
a more efficient or lighter version of the 72" deck to work with this new machine.
no mention that you could buy it with a 60" deck

OH well.....just more info.......looked at a 2013 326 but haven't pulled the trigger.....am I the only one or
do u feel the same...all this money and the machines have been sitting all winter out on the driveway
covered with snow and rain.....I'm buying a new machine.....I don't store outside and guess I'd like to get
a new machine right out of the box! Guess storage is a big issue so no other choice...

hope the info helps!

Attachments

• ZD326H.pdf
    980.8 KB · Views: 397
Stopped at the dealer yesterday and he had a spec sheet on the new ZD326H.....see attached
no idea on pricing yet.
looks like 26hp with larger by 8cc displacement but also I think I'm reading they may have come up with
a more efficient or lighter version of the 72" deck to work with this new machine.

OH well.....just more info.......looked at a 2013 326 but haven't pulled the trigger.....am I the only one or
do u feel the same...all this money and the machines have been sitting all winter out on the driveway
covered with snow and rain.....I'm buying a new machine.....I don't store outside and guess I'd like to get
a new machine right out of the box! Guess storage is a big issue so no other choice...

hope the info helps!

I fully agree! I won't pay new price for a machine that sits outside all winter.

I sure hope you can get a 60" deck. Because I don't want 72".

Thanks for the info!

no idea on pricing yet.

hope the info helps!

I don't see attachment...

/ New 2014 ZD326 coming... Details? #18  
I don't see attachment...

Papa Perk....attachment shows on my post....if u don't see it send me ur email address and I'll post it in an email...

got an appointmrnt this afternoon to look at a new Hustler Super Z Diesel (Shibarua engine) should be interesting.

/ New 2014 ZD326 coming... Details? #19  
Two years ago I paid $13,300.00 after discounts and before taxes for a ZD331LP-72. Can't believe they are being discontinued. This is a superb zero turn mowing machine for mowing the six acres here.

Just talked to Kubota at the National Farm Machinery Show. The ZD326H will have the 72" mower. The ZD326 will have the 60" mower.

Saw the new RTV's, pretty sharp. Here's one with accessories.

Attachments

• image-269889711.jpg
    image-269889711.jpg
    491.8 KB · Views: 225