Kubota tractors at work

/ Kubota tractors at work #1  

dieseltractorman

How pictures of your Kubota tractor at work!
This is a kubota b6100 with a 48 tiller and it has over 2,000 hrs on it and it still runs strong.

Attachments

• image-1478250859.jpg
    image-1478250859.jpg
    711.9 KB · Views: 343
   / Kubota tractors at work #2  
M8540 at work with Land Pride HR3584 and FEL.

Attachments

• DSCN0347.jpg
    DSCN0347.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 343
  • DSCN0357.jpg
    DSCN0357.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 312
  • DSCN0353.jpg
    DSCN0353.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 318
  • Dry Pond 003.jpg
    Dry Pond 003.jpg
    463.9 KB · Views: 313
   / Kubota tractors at work
Very cool looks like your having fun

/ Kubota tractors at work #4  
That is my youngest, mid thirties, son in the M8540, I was in the L5740 taking pictures and working with him and yes we were having fun; love working with my sons, a few weeks ago, I got to run tractors with both sons on another project.:thumbsup:

/ Kubota tractors at work #5  
Diesel tractor man I think this will work for you. Kubota pulling out a school bus. He is doing it wrong but it still does the job!!

#1 he shouldn't have been pulling from the loader I understand why he did but he would have had a lower pulling height off the drawbar and would have been pulling forward like the tractor was designed to do according to how the drive line was layed out. Forward is stronger.

# 2 a large recoil strap on the draw bar with a clevis would have increased his pulling as the straps I have stretch 15 to 20%. When you yank on a chain all the energy is lost between the links. Yanking on a recovery strap increases energy plain and simple. I use them the correct way all the time.

But he did a very nice job! Safe and effectively! Not an easy task very stressful. I pull out semi trucks at work with a pay loader and never use the loader itself as a place to pull on.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZsI1pD4xgps&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Last edited:
   / Kubota tractors at work #6  
Oh boy! Dirty tractor pictures!

/ Kubota tractors at work #7  
M8540 at work with Land Pride HR3584 and FEL.

That is my youngest, mid thirties, son in the M8540, I was in the L5740 taking pictures and working with him and yes we were having fun; love working with my sons, a few weeks ago, I got to run tractors with both sons on another project.:thumbsup:

Great photos. That sure is a lot of woods there. Your very fortunate to be able to have your sons around to help out.
Really enjoyed seeing the photos. Thanks for posting. :thumbsup:

/ Kubota tractors at work #8  
Those smaller B's are working mules,wish they had power steering.

/ Kubota tractors at work #9  
Great photos. That sure is a lot of woods there. Your very fortunate to be able to have your sons around to help out.
Really enjoyed seeing the photos. Thanks for posting. :thumbsup:

Thanks Paul, I sure am. Both lived in Florida for some time, one while in the military and another because he thought he would like living there, both returned after a few years.

Yes we are fortunate to have the property and diversity. We don't know our exact acreage of woods as we have reforested close to fifty acres between two of our farms and one had about 125 acres or so when we bought it. We also have "about" seventy five or eighty acres of native Warm Season Grasses we have established on some highly erodible land along with about 300 acres row crop.

The John Deeres belong to our renters, wish they were ours.:licking:

Attachments

• DSCN0522.JPG
    DSCN0522.JPG
    615 KB · Views: 220
  • IMG_4118.jpg
    IMG_4118.jpg
    898.6 KB · Views: 304
  • DSCN0688.JPG
    DSCN0688.JPG
    694.9 KB · Views: 245
  • DSCN0553.jpg