Kubota F 3080 to the rescue

/ Kubota F 3080 to the rescue #1  

JOHNTHOMAS

Tractor
F2690 4WD RTV X1140 MX5400 HST ZD1211
My wife took her daughter and our 3 Grands up in the woods in the RTV1140 on an old logging trail I keep mowed with my F3080. There is one steep rutted slick after rain hill. It's been raining.
12" Tree fell down across trail and no getting back up super slick deep rutted hill. Thank God for cell phone. Call to SIL I was doing 2nd yard mowing of season so he came over to tell me of need for rescue need. Got chain, battery Ryobi chainsaw and mounted F080 and off to the woods mowing while I was going anyway.. Mile or so found them waiting. Cut tree mostly thru before battery died. Hooked chain around tree and hooked to RTV and pulled back which finished cut. Pulled one side of tree back and pushed other side forward and out of the way. Turned F and mowed coming back home and finished mowing yard. The end. :) PS Could have pushed cut tree out of the way with deck on F.

/ Kubota F 3080 to the rescue
jcummins......It's time, go ahead, pick that phone up and make that call. Life is to short to deny one self any longer than they have to. Get off the computer and make the call!!:drink:

/ Kubota F 3080 to the rescue #4  
JohnThomas, what brand/size canopy is that on your F3080? I will be looking for something for mine. I like the Tuff Top looks and price, but would like some different opinions.

JohnThomas, what brand/size canopy is that on your F3080? I will be looking for something for mine. I like the Tuff Top looks and price, but would like some different opinions.

I don't know a brand. Both of mine came from Barlows and are fiberglas. I can measure and get the dimensions if you want. Takes two people to take it off and put back on due to size and weight. I tilt roll bar back to remove and install, I think.

/ Kubota F 3080 to the rescue #6  
When you have a moment I would appreciate the measurements. I don't want to get one that's too big but I would like some protection from the sun. Thanks.

/ Kubota F 3080 to the rescue #7  
Tractor Canopy on a TORO Groundsmaster.

I don't know how similar the ROPS is on the Kubota F series, but for general information here is a tractor canopy that I found on craigslist. It is 47" by 58". Only had to drill one hole in the frame on each side for the inside square bolts.

P5300024.JPG

P4070003.JPG

P4070005.JPG

P4070011.JPG

P4070013.JPG

/ Kubota F 3080 to the rescue #8  
Re: Tractor Canopy on a TORO Groundsmaster.

That looks like it provides good coverage. Sure beats getting sun burn while mowing! Thanks for the pics.

The Fs are able to go about anywhere and I've tried that theory. :)