Gator G5 blades for GR

/ Gator G5 blades for GR #2  
392-047 is the part number for the blades for your mower with the 11/16 center hole.

/ Gator G5 blades for GR
Thanks for that info.Looks like a closer fit.Not many sellers and no complete specs anywhere that I can find.Where did you come up with this part number?

/ Gator G5 blades for GR
Thanks.Took a while to navigate that catalog but I found the listing.Not quite to spec at 3" wide but the thickness is correct at .250.These are the G6 blades.Got a set ordered.I went ahead and tried the ones I got.Made bushings from 3/4" CPVC and shaved the blade ends a little as the were hitting each other.They cut nice and the clippings were definitely shorter.

/ Gator G5 blades for GR #6  
Locknut, please keep us updated. Thanks! Philip.

/ Gator G5 blades for GR
The place I ordered the correct G6 blades cancelled the order and refunded the paypal,so I'll keep running these G5's.I ordered some 4130 tubing from McMaster Carr that makes a perfect bushing-7/8 OD/.709ID-. I picked up a vacant lot job close by that hadn't been mowed this year.Very dense and about a foot tall.Had to raise the deck to transport height-5-1/2"- to cut it.The blades do a super job with the clippings.I'm impressed.

/ Gator G5 blades for GR #8  
Yep-Gator blades are great,especially in fall for the leaves. I had them for my GR2100(54"deck),then I bought some for my Cub-but Oregon doesn't make them for my deck,so I ended up getting "Extreme" blades from the dealer-same style as the Gator blade.