Z100 Series Opinions

/ Z100 Series Opinions
I know exactly how you feel. Bought the BX. Never thought I would be a proud owner. Then I bought the Z122. Again... what the heck am I doing?

I ask myself the same question...Although I've been happy with all of my Kubota's so far...Expensive but generally worth it.

/ Z100 Series Opinions
The Z724 arrived on Friday, didn't get to run it until today...Holy Beegebbers is this thing fast, almost dangerous to be honest. Cuts grass like a banshee...Have to get some serious seat time to get used to it..So far, I love it...

/ Z100 Series Opinions #13  
The Z724 arrived on Friday, didn't get to run it until today...Holy Beegebbers is this thing fast, almost dangerous to be honest. Cuts grass like a banshee...Have to get some serious seat time to get used to it..So far, I love it...
youtube video? Seriously... congrats. I don't have the acreage to justify the 7 series but I'm with you in spirit!

/ Z100 Series Opinions
youtube video? Seriously... congrats. I don't have the acreage to justify the 7 series but I'm with you in spirit!

Thankfully no video of me smashing the garage door track first time I tried to move it. Glad no one was near that. I'm much better at it now..

/ Z100 Series Opinions #15  
Thankfully no video of me smashing the garage door track first time I tried to move it. Glad no one was near that. I'm much better at it now..
Yep it's extremely responsive and is my first Z turn so I am sure I looked a little silly on my first ride if anyone was watching.

/ Z100 Series Opinions #16  
My brother tried a Z700 at Barlows several months ago and he looked like a man on a carnival ride flying around the lot dodging tractors and implements. My brother only operates in one speed whether he knows what he's doing or not and that is full out. He didn't buy the Z.:laughing:

/ Z100 Series Opinions
My brother tried a Z700 at Barlows several months ago and he looked like a man on a carnival ride flying around the lot dodging tractors and implements. My brother only operates in one speed whether he knows what he's doing or not and that is full out. He didn't buy the Z.:laughing:

Well, your brother must know what he's doing..11.5 MPH is pretty unforgiving on a 700.

/ Z100 Series Opinions #18  
I'm kinda in the same camp as you guys. Tired of hitching up the 6' Rhino to the M6040 just to cut 3-4 acres. Keep the posts coming, hopefully your experiences will help me make the right decision.....Dang ~8K is a lot for a mower!