F mower squeaking?

/ F mower squeaking? #31  
Greasing the drive shaft is on the maintence table in my owners manual on page 28, as well as oiling the seat adjuster and throttle cable. I can read that. What I'm asking is where I missed oiling all the other parts, and where in the manual?

I figured it was common sense, just thought they would of mentioned it in the manual. I can be kind of cheap. When I spent what I did on this mower, I get **** retentive about the owners manual because I figured the manufacturer would have you covered.

I've been know to do stupid things, that's why I'm asking if common sense would prevail in my line of thinking.

Yes I agree with you and I haven't seen it in the owners manual and maintenance schedule either to specifically lubricate every contact point, linkages etc. I think that the original poster was possibly generalising and had thought that they saw it in their book.
I figure that the maintenance schedule in most owners manuals is the bare minimum essential maintenance so that the machine gets through the warranty period without any major problems for the dealer, importer or manufacturer.
But as an owner you can do a lot to ensure that your machine gives you much longer trouble free life. I am pretty fussy when servicing and performing any repairs or service work. Every bolt, nut fitting is treated with some type of grease or antiseize, every linkage, moving parts, clamps etc lubricated . Anything that will make things work better, last longer is worth doing.
Another big part is keeping the machine clean and dry from moisture and areas of damp or wet debris.

All machines are far from perfect and there is a lot obsolescence engineered into the product, which can either be to ensure a healthy demand for parts or future new machines to replace the worn out. So if you are the government or a wealthy person and happy to get a new one every couple of years I suppose it doesn't matter, but for me it is to make it as well maintained as practical and economical to do so.