BLOWER PART NEEDED

/ BLOWER PART NEEDED #1  

tractor21

Tractor
05 KabotaG2160
Hi. I need a impellar shaft for a G2546A snowblower. Please let me know. thanks.

/ BLOWER PART NEEDED #2  
I have the same blower and I recently tried to buy a replacement because my original had basically rusted out. I posted a request here for information on where I could get another blower but heard crickets. I'm afraid you may have to do what I did this fall, get a local machine shop specializing in farm equipment to rebuild the shaft.

There may be someone out there with a scrapped blower will to part it out, but you may have more luck just getting a machine shop make you one. With the cost of shipping and the US/Canadian dollar exchange rate it may be simply faster and maybe cheaper to get one made up. Most good shops can take an old part and make up a new one using the old part as a sample, even if it's busted. Sure the metal may not be the same spec or the tolerances the same as OEM but we're not talking about a F-18 part.

You might very well luck out though. Have you tried Messicks in the US?? Kubota Parts | Messick's

I don't believe Kubota actually made the blower, I'd heard it was, like many other Kubota implements, made in the US but I don't know that for a fact.

/ BLOWER PART NEEDED #3  
You can go to both Messicks and the Kubota USA websites and view the parts manual for most attachments. Not sure why you want users here to look it up.

David

/ BLOWER PART NEEDED #4  
From the OPs location he's in Canada and the Kubota,com site's part list from your link will only work from a US IP address. The problem we have in the Great White North is some Internet site either won't work for a foreign user, vendors won't deliver outside of the US or the shipping, customs duties, broker fees far exceed the actual cost and/or the exchange rates makes the part un-affordable. I tried buying a USD55 tool from the US this year but the vendor wanted to charge me USD50 in shipping.

Before dumping on a user remember some of us have an international border to contend with.

/ BLOWER PART NEEDED #6  
A workaround for the Kubota website which insists on a US zip code is to go to any other US site Near where you are but in the US and copy their zip and paste it into the Kubota site. Ya, I know it is a whole lot of screwing around. But it is a way to get into the site.

Last edited: