Got a new Z724XKW!

/ Got a new Z724XKW! #1  

kbuicker

Tractor
Kubota Z724XKW
OK, wow, what a nice machine! I traded my Z121S in on it.. What a difference going from a residential to a commercial. I now have a 54" cut, 11.5gal fuel tank, a MUCH larger foot area (I'm very tall (6'6"), and it fits me very well, hard to find!), fuel gauge, and wow, that seat is AWESOME! I'm impressed with the difference in tires. The 121S had the low profile tires, which didn't soak up any bumps... probably why they put the suspension seat on it :) ... the Z724X's tires absorb bumps nicely. It's very sturdy looking as well.. pricey, but it should last a LONG time!

Screen Shot 2016-08-02 at 12.42.49 PM.jpg

/ Got a new Z724XKW! #2  
Looking good and has a nice home in the garage too!

/ Got a new Z724XKW! #4  
I've had one for a year or so and love it..Congrats!

/ Got a new Z724XKW!
I'm amazed at how little fuel it uses! I've mowed 4+ acres so far and the fuel gauge has barely moved! What a change from my last mower! I think this one is a keeper!

/ Got a new Z724XKW! #6  
Im look at z724 with kohler engine.

/ Got a new Z724XKW! #7  
Going to look at the Z724 tomorrow. Hard to swallow the price though, saw a residential husqvarna ztr at Lowes for less than half the price for same cutting width.

/ Got a new Z724XKW! #8  
Looks great!

I have the same but with the Kohler engine. I should have taken a few pictures of mine when new; always seem to forget to do that. Great machine overall, quite happy with it nearing the end of season two.

I do have one photo... Snapped it when I lost the back wheel over the ditch in wet conditions; all ended well though. A bit of lesson being new to zero turns..

C4366C68-7BF2-4EBC-B3F0-1020E158248D_zpsvt6zhrnm.jpg

/ Got a new Z724XKW!
Buckeye Farmer.. remember, you get what you pay for :) ... with that, I ask that you DRIVE each one of them.. I have no doubt, that after you've driven both, you will see why the Kubota cost more.. I was a bit shocked when I drove a neighbors brand new Hustler (a brand I considered as well). The amount of play the Hustler had in the steering arms, and the mechanical devices like how you adjust cutting height etc confirmed my Kubota purchase.

/ Got a new Z724XKW!
Backlight.. so you have my mower, and my favorite SUV.. dang! :) Must be doing something right :)