Gold Member
Tractor
Bobcat A300, Kubota F3680, JCB 212S sold
Brought it home today.

F3680.jpg

/ What do ya think? #2  
60" or 72" ? FWD or AWD ?

/ What do ya think? #3  
Once you get use to steering/handling your going to like it a lot.
Void wet areas.

/ What do ya think?
It's 72" and 4wd. 181hrs. Trying to prepare myself for the first sent. The wife went around a magnolia tree and about broke off the lower branches. I told her she will have to watch the branches and she said "oh yea I know". Then I remembered the guide wires on the power pole and mentioned it to her. Looked like a deer in the headlights. I'll have to wait a while before I purchase a canopy got it. And hide all the gas cans.

/ What do ya think?
Anyone install a remote hydrauli kit on one? Thinking about getting a dump trailer.

/ What do ya think?
Once you get use to steering/handling your going to like it a lot.
Void wet areas.

Steering is no problem. For me at least. It's a lot faster than the Husqvarna rider 155. I'll have to keep my new truck parked at the shed. She hit the last two trucks with the old mower. Of course it was my fault.

/ What do ya think? #7  
Barnbuilder I'll have to keep my new truck parked at the shed. She hit the last two trucks with the old mower. Of course it was my fault.[/QUOTE said:
Finger cross you don't mean your bride. :thumbsup:

/ What do ya think? #8  
Nice mower.

/ What do ya think? #9  
Welcome to our world. What all other mowers are rated against. :thumbsup::D:cool2:

/ What do ya think?
Found a trailer hitch for it at HB. Will get a canopy for it this summer. Give the wife a little time to get used to it so she doesn't rip it off.