New Kubota ZD 1511-72

/ New Kubota ZD 1511-72 #21  
I couldn't be happier. Hasn't had a burp all summer after about 70 hrs on the meter. It uses a little more fuel per hour but I mow yards much faster with engine running max throttle. I don;t think there is much difference in fuel use per acre -- it may even be little better per acre. It is much more stable on steeper hills than my ZD331-72 and the air ride seat is such a luxury for a bad back. Only way you know it's doing a REGEN is when the indicator is on -- no degradation in performance.

Thanks! Did you get side or rear discharge?

/ New Kubota ZD 1511-72 #24  
Anyone know if same blades are used on both ZD1211 and ZD1511 with 72” decks? Same blades for 72” side and 72” rear discharge?

/ New Kubota ZD 1511-72 #25  
Both 12 & 15 uses same blades.
SD & RD are diff width & diff center holes.
Length is the same = same blade overlap.

/ New Kubota ZD 1511-72 #27  
Any updates to add. Buying one soon.

/ New Kubota ZD 1511-72 #28  
I couldn't be happier. Hasn't had a burp all summer after about 70 hrs on the meter. It uses a little more fuel per hour but I mow yards much faster with engine running max throttle. I don;t think there is much difference in fuel use per acre -- it may even be little better per acre. It is much more stable on steeper hills than my ZD331-72 and the air ride seat is such a luxury for a bad back. Only way you know it's doing a REGEN is when the indicator is on -- no degradation in performance.

Thanks for the info on this machine. Taking delivery next week. There is very little to go by on internet other than what you have said and my current model 331/72 that has 3000 hrs and has been great. Not to worried about it but spending some serious money. Drove around parking lot and seems very smooth and comfy with the air seat. 4 cylinder is ultra smooth also and quiet. Just hope it has a good cut and all. Thanks

/ New Kubota ZD 1511-72 #29  
The 72" cut is Superb & you'll like the 7" wider front axle than your ZD331 has - for stability on hills.

/ New Kubota ZD 1511-72 #30  
The 72" cut is Superb & you'll like the 7" wider front axle than your ZD331 has - for stability on hills.

I thought it seemed wider?? Good point. :cool2:
So you have the acs deck and happy with the cut I take it? :reading: