ZD326 rear discharge

/ ZD326 rear discharge #1  

missingstexas

Silver Member
Tractor
Kubota ZD 326-RP
Anyone heard of someone swapping out the rear discharge deck on the ZD 326 for a normal side discharge? My love fest for my rear discharge is over. I can't handle live oak leaves not being mulched up somewhat or the stopping every hour and a half to clean the radiator screen and air filter. I'm sure it won't be cheap but I'm considering calling my dealer this week to discuss. I've already approached him about trading it on a new model but he doesn't take trades only does consignment sales.

/ ZD326 rear discharge #2  
I have seen some ZD326 with side discharge online. The one I looked at this morning had the RCK60P-331Z deck on it. It was a 2017, but you see older ones that have the side discharge. It seems like it would just swap over.

/ ZD326 rear discharge #3  
Sad to hear. I demanded my dealer get me a rear discharge ZD326 and it performed as well as all of my other rear discharge Kubotas. Hate the side discharge with having cuttings blowing all over me and having only one up close cutting side and the windrows the side discharge decks make. I also like doing psyco random cutting going any direction at any time. :)
Anyway, Barlows takes trades and delivers. Marvin would gladly come to Louisiana with your new one and bring your old one back to Kentucky.