Where to buy filters & parts

/ Where to buy filters & parts #1  

CajunRider

Platinum Member
Tractor
Kioti DK45
I just bought a used T2080. The oil looks OK but I'd like to replace both the oil filter and the hydraulic filter. Where can I buy parts for this mower at reasonable price?

/ Where to buy filters & parts #2  
Most auto parts should be able to cross reference for you.
No manufacturer actually makes filters, they are always a purchased item and occasionally they brand them with the company logo and PN.

Having your existing PN's on hand will help.

Good move, I always suggest total fluid replacement on newly acquired pre owned equipment simply because you have no idea how the previous owner maintained the equipment..

/ Where to buy filters & parts #3  
Most auto parts should be able to cross reference for you.
No manufacturer actually makes filters, they are always a purchased item and occasionally they brand them with the company logo and PN.

Nooooooooooo! This gets more and more risky all the time. With a T2080, your probably okay... but you have to be really careful of this especially on newer equipment. Yes, Kubota (who ever) does not make filters, however they do contract to have them made to a specification that cross references do not always follow. We're having significant problems right now because some OEMs are using 5 micron filters in some applications and all the cross references are 10 micron. Just because the threads fit does not mean its the right filter.

Here are your T2080 parts...
Kubota T2:D Parts

/ Where to buy filters & parts #4  
Anybody have a link to ZD1211 part #'s & illustration ?

/ Where to buy filters & parts #6  
Nooooooooooo! This gets more and more risky all the time. With a T2080, your probably okay... but you have to be really careful of this especially on newer equipment. Yes, Kubota (who ever) does not make filters, however they do contract to have them made to a specification that cross references do not always follow. We're having significant problems right now because some OEMs are using 5 micron filters in some applications and all the cross references are 10 micron. Just because the threads fit does not mean its the right filter.

Here are your T2080 parts...
Kubota T28 Parts

And you guys also sell filters and parts for those people wanting to buy, don't you?:laughing: I appreciate your sharing parts manuals, great service to us Kubota owners.:thumbsup:

/ Where to buy filters & parts #7  
And you guys also sell filters and parts for those people wanting to buy, don't you?:laughing: I appreciate your sharing parts manuals, great service to us Kubota owners.:thumbsup:

quite obviously there is some self interest, the concern is quite real though and happens far more frequently than you would guess.

/ Where to buy filters & parts #8  
I realize this post was started some time ago, but go online and search "oil filter cross reference" and there are a number of helpful web sites. I simply looked up the NAPA filter part number then cross referenced it.... the resulting list was extensive and included basic fram filters available at Walmart locally. Some of the older tractors filters may not be as easy to find, but most are pretty generic sizes and easy to cross reference and find at most auto part stores.

/ Where to buy filters & parts #10  
Nooooooooooo! This gets more and more risky all the time ... but you have to be really careful of this especially on newer equipment ... We're having significant problems right now because some OEMs are using 5 micron filters in some applications and all the cross references are 10 micron. Just because the threads fit does not mean its the right filter ...

Listen to this Wise Man.
I worked in the Automotive biz for 22yrs & learned this info.