New Kubota Z121S

/ New Kubota Z121S #1  

ymurf

Bronze Member
I am picking up my new Kubota Z121S tomorrow after work. I have been looking at mowers for a month. I narrowed it down to The Kubota and the Spartan. Went with the Kubota because of the better warranty ans suspension seat and LED headlights. Plus the 0% for 48 months looked good to. Any of you guys have one of these? How do you like them? This will be my first zero turn mower.

/ New Kubota Z121S #2  
Congrats! I am also a first time owner of a zero turn and after about 10hrs of use, I'm hooked. I looked at several brands and also ended up with a Kubota.

/ New Kubota Z121S #3  
I have the Z121R... no fancy LED lights or cushy seat but I do love it. I don't have a ton of grass to mow so justifying stepping up on the options wasn't in the plan for me. Enjoy!!!

/ New Kubota Z121S #4  
I have the Z121R... no fancy LED lights or cushy seat but I do love it. I don't have a ton of grass to mow so justifying stepping up on the options wasn't in the plan for me. Enjoy!!!
Congrats. I bought a Z125S and love it. About 20 hours on it now, easy to operate, quick mover, cuts nice. I have an apple orchard so it cuts around trees just fine.

/ New Kubota Z121S
I picked it up tonight. I think once I get the hang of it I will like it. It had one sticker tore off and I told him not to worry about it but when I got home I figured for $5000.00 the stickers should all be good so I called them and told them to get me one. Guess that sounds petty.

/ New Kubota Z121S #6  
Congratulations on the 121s :D I took advantage of the end of year sales at our local dealer and bought one in December. Absolutely love it. :thumbsup::thumbsup: Cut my mowing time down to a 3rd and got my weekend back :cool2:

Got around 15 hours on mine so far. Figured out fast though that it's a thirsty machine :eek: Mows my 2 acres in about an hour, but won't mow much more then that before it runs out of gas :rolleyes:

/ New Kubota Z121S #7  
Congrats ymurf! I got my 121s in July 2015 & have about 150 hours on it now. I'm in my mid 70's & learning to drive it was challenging, but I managed - - didn't take out any extraneous objects my 1st time out. It's my 1st zero turn. I've learned to wear a set of headphones = = it is pretty loud. I was also surprised at how much debris it stirs up. Anytime your mower deck is running & you are over an area that is not all grass, be prepared to be peppered with debris & dust. Eye protection is needed too. I do like the maneuverability & the speed!
It does enjoy gasoline. Can't tell you the usage per hour, but it's high compared to my previous riding lawnmowers.
On balance, I'm happy I bought it. How could I say no? The 48 month 0% interest was too easy.
Enjoy!

/ New Kubota Z121S #8  
Congrats ymurf! I got my 121s in July 2015 & have about 150 hours on it now. I'm in my mid 70's & learning to drive it was challenging, but I managed - - didn't take out any extraneous objects my 1st time out. It's my 1st zero turn. I've learned to wear a set of headphones = = it is pretty loud. I was also surprised at how much debris it stirs up. Anytime your mower deck is running & you are over an area that is not all grass, be prepared to be peppered with debris & dust. Eye protection is needed too. I do like the maneuverability & the speed!
It does enjoy gasoline. Can't tell you the usage per hour, but it's high compared to my previous riding lawnmowers.
On balance, I'm happy I bought it. How could I say no? The 48 month 0% interest was too easy.
Enjoy!

Bought one a couple years ago. Added a spring seat off ebay for $150, Kubota fiberglas canopy and the mulching kit to keep "stuff" from blowing on me than sold it to my Niece along with the 21 residential rental units..:laughing: