Need help with measurements on f3060 with 72 inch deck

/ Need help with measurements on f3060 with 72 inch deck #1  

628pm

Gold Member
Tractor
kubota f2690, 2020 Kubota BX23S, JD Gator 2018 XUV835M HVAC
Been looking to purchase a f series mower. Found one about 3 hours away from me. I have a 6 1/2 wide by 12 long trailer, will it fit on that trailer. (Just measured my trailer 76 inches wide (6' 4" wide x 145 inches 12' 1" long)

Would like to know overall length with mower

Width with mower, chute up and chute down. If you have the rear discharge I would add 6 inches for the chute up.

Thanks

Bill

/ Need help with measurements on f3060 with 72 inch deck #2  
I had to take the chute off to get on the trailer. I never put it back on. Believe that's what you will have to do.

/ Need help with measurements on f3060 with 72 inch deck
Was your trailer a 6 1/2 foot wide trailer (really 6 ft 4 inches that is what my trailer is)

/ Need help with measurements on f3060 with 72 inch deck #4  
Not where I can measure, but it's very similiar.

Talked to the seller again, he said with the chute up the width is 6' 3". So it should go on.

I guess I will be a "f" series owner Thursday. Have to go pick it up.

Thanks for the info.

Bill

/ Need help with measurements on f3060 with 72 inch deck #6  
You will like it!

/ Need help with measurements on f3060 with 72 inch deck #7  
Used F series mowers for sale are pretty hard to find, at least in our area so I would buy it before it's gone!
Sellers market for those around here.

Actually that applies for most used commercial Diesel mowers.

Just saying.

Last edited:
Well I drove 195 miles one way to buy the "f", in my opinion it didn't look as good as the pictures showed, so I drove back home without it. Gentleman I talked to was very nice and offered to reduce the price some because I drove down there, but it just wasn't what I wanted. I had talked to my local dealer before I drove there and he gave me some prices to keep in mind. I thought if I bought the "f" and didn't like it I would just sell it and get my money back, I just didn't believe I would get the same return. Nice drive with the wife so it was not a total loss that day. Will keep looking until I find the right "one".