F Series Bagger / Grass catcher?

/ F Series Bagger / Grass catcher? #11  
latest update the 72 inch deck should be here this week the, cruise control kit is in, the bagger is still waiting for delivery date, If everything is in except the bagger I will have them deliver the unit this week, I was hoping to use for leaf pickup!!!!!!

/ F Series Bagger / Grass catcher?
Curious to see the boot for the deck. I'm curious how strong it will be. It looks like it is/was plastic. I'd be concerned about bumping it and cracking it.

Can't wait to see your setup - I'd really like to blow clippings behind the machine. I just hope that it will not clog with heavy grass (or that I have to slow way down - I mow in low gear anyway)

/ F Series Bagger / Grass catcher? #13  
the boot on the mower deck looks like the type they have on cyclone rake these are very heavy duty they are blow molded and must be 3/16 thick walls.can take a lot of abuse.
I have a Exmark with a blower going into the grass catcher, sometimes it get clogged with high grass,, I have the same concern I hope the blower is spinning at a high enough RPM to overcome this issue.

/ F Series Bagger / Grass catcher? #14  
F3990 72 inch was delivered on Friday, no bagger yet should be in within a week, did a little mowing was able to get close to bushes without
scraping the side of the machines good visibility.

Any update? I mowed last weekend and was COVERED in grass and poison ivy. I'm out in farm country, so the wind gets blowing pretty good.

/ F Series Bagger / Grass catcher? #16  
I got a call yesterday that he located a bagging unit on the west coast, he said I think I got the last one in the country, it should be here next week and he will come and get the mower and he thinks he have it back in a day or two.
I am taking heed with your comment on the poison ivy, I just got over 4 weeks of **** with poison ivy and that is the second time this year, it did not dawn on me that I could be picking this up with I am mowing the field I know I have it out there.

I got a call yesterday that he located a bagging unit on the west coast, he said I think I got the last one in the country, it should be here next week and he will come and get the mower and he thinks he have it back in a day or two.
I am taking heed with your comment on the poison ivy, I just got over 4 weeks of **** with poison ivy and that is the second time this year, it did not dawn on me that I could be picking this up with I am mowing the field I know I have it out there.

I pretty much get a small outbreak of poison ivy EVERY time I mow because of that deck.

/ F Series Bagger / Grass catcher? #18  
the bagger is in!!!!!!! the dealer will pick up the machine tomorrow and promised to have it back next Friday 10/27 the latest.
they need to install the valve kit and bagger I also ordered cruise control option that is in also in.
if you are mowing long straight aways the cruise is important I am hoping it is a decent system? I have cruise on the Jacobson and it works ok does lose some speed over a period of 10 to 15 min, then you need to reset.
the toolcat cruise is the best it is electronic hold speed even if you go up and down hills.

I don't personally use my cruise, just because I usually have to slow down for bumps etc.

/ F Series Bagger / Grass catcher? #20  
How does the cruise engage? and how does it disengage?
I am hoping it has some type of release with the break pedal?