F Series Bagger / Grass catcher?

/ F Series Bagger / Grass catcher? #1  

cold1313

Gold Member
Tractor
Kubota M4D-071 Kubota F3990
Anyone have the grass catcher option on their new model F Series? I had a few questions on them and I figured it'd be easier to talk to someone who has one.

/ F Series Bagger / Grass catcher? #2  
Looks like not many grass catcher users here.

Last edited:
   / F Series Bagger / Grass catcher?
Guess not!

/ F Series Bagger / Grass catcher? #5  
I just ordered a F3990 with a bagger I will let you know how it works out.

/ F Series Bagger / Grass catcher? #6  
Please do let us know, how long will you have to wait for delivery?

/ F Series Bagger / Grass catcher? #7  
he told me that the 72 inch deck and the bagger where in stock at the warehouse he had the mower in stock without anything on it.
I wanted to make sure I got the cruise option so he will install it when it comes in.
there is a boot kit, grass catcher mount, hyd. valve and the grass catcher itself that will have to be installed so I would think I will get it in week or so, want it for leaf season.

/ F Series Bagger / Grass catcher? #8  
A year ago I purchased a used F2560 with a 72 inch deck it also had a Kubota GC-F30A grass catcher system and also had a Curtis cab with heater. I also have a B1700 with a 60 inch belly mower purchased in 1997 and a Bx2230 with a 60 inch belly mower and a FEL. I finish mow about 12 acres that are mainly in fescue. I purchased the F2560 because of a thatch problem with the fescue. I had to learn to mow slower so the side blower could handle the grass coming into it. I can't believe the difference in the looks of my lawn after mowing with the grass catching system. I don't mow every time with the F mower but when I do it looks very good. It is also great at mulching leaves, I have about 50 trees that drop leaves in the fall and it reduces the leaves to a very small volume. I did switch over to the Gator style blades to reduce the size of the clippings even more. I just drop the clippings in the tree line and they break down pretty rapidly. I really like to not have to get out of the cap to dump the clippings-----I did have to learn to drive a rear wheel steering style mower. I would buy one of these units again. Hope this helps.

/ F Series Bagger / Grass catcher?
he told me that the 72 inch deck and the bagger where in stock at the warehouse he had the mower in stock without anything on it.
I wanted to make sure I got the cruise option so he will install it when it comes in.
there is a boot kit, grass catcher mount, hyd. valve and the grass catcher itself that will have to be installed so I would think I will get it in week or so, want it for leaf season.

Any update on the grass catcher?

/ F Series Bagger / Grass catcher? #10  
The bagger looks like it will not be in until first week of October, by the time he placed the order the stock was gone.
the mower is in deck is due this week.