Dealer called today, delivered my new F2690 today

/ Dealer called today, delivered my new F2690 today #11  
Congratulations!

/ Dealer called today, delivered my new F2690 today
Six dogs - it doesn't have dog it has 25.5 hp
Brown dog it is 4wd the f2690e is 2wd. I seriously considered the rd mower but I would of have to buy a different trailer with the side chute of the sd 72 fit. I guess rd mower it a inch wider, so I have a real tight fit on my trailer. I back it on, which helps, I would of either back it on or off so it works. I only drive 4 miles to the in laws each week to mow their farm.

/ Dealer called today, delivered my new F2690 today #13  
The 1" rub rails on RD Deck probably makes deck a little wider the the SD w chute raised.

/ Dealer called today, delivered my new F2690 today #14  
congrats. you just got the best mower out there. do you have a part number of that spinner or suicide knob as others call it?

kUBOTA 77700-01540 $15.74 US

/ Dealer called today, delivered my new F2690 today #16  
I have one with the same part number that i used on my GR2120 and when i got the F2690, i tried it but found it to be to small. Could you take a closeup picture of your spinner? Just wondering how much it pinches the soft steering wheel.

Here you go. The package had 2 sets of screws (different lengths) and a rubber gasket for different size steering wheels. Used long screws on mine.

Attachments

• knob 1.JPG
    knob 1.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 137
  • knob 2.JPG
    knob 2.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 104
   / Dealer called today, delivered my new F2690 today #18  
Awesome. Thank you!

/ Dealer called today, delivered my new F2690 today #19  
Beautiful mower. I believe that's the same suicide knob I got at tractor supply for around $10. Just with black in the center