Wanted: G6200 attachments,hydraulics

/ Wanted: G6200 attachments,hydraulics #1  

tpierce

Tractor
Kubota G6200
I recently bought a G6200 in excellent condition with the 48" mowing deck. I would really like to add a three point hitch with rear hydraulics, and possibly a plow or snowblower for the front. I would appreciate any leads, or advice on adapting/using aftermarket available parts-pieces to use. The tractor is in pristine condition with 1350 hrs, mows great! Just be nice to use it to it's full capability.

Thanks,

Tim

/ Wanted: G6200 attachments,hydraulics #2  
Hydraulic options for these were rare when they were new.
I actually have a G5200 with the 3pt and half the rear PTO (all there sans intermediary shaft which kubota has but it's $600) Not sure what good the the weirdo PTO is, it's some goofy rpm and only the tiller they made for it would work on it, good luck finding one of those!
But I do like the cat 0 3pt. I have a back blade and box blade to keep my long drive clean. I also have the G2546 front blower and a G2003 front blade for it which I use quite often, even over my L35 stuff just because if you pull out the L35 with the back blade, your in for a commitment (3-4" down and whole drive)...with the little blade I can just spot clean some areas when they need it. Back blade is also nice when clearing snow with the blower, you can drop the blade to clean up residual behind you..
Just have to keep combing craiglist and be open to buying another whole machine that may have all of it, which is what I did, I had the G5200 and later found a G4200 with the front/mid lift and rear cat0/pto setup and just bought that whole machine, moved all that stuff to my G5200 and sold the 4200 standalone.
20130303_145524.jpg20130330_190435.jpgSnowThrow.jpg20130303_145136.jpg

/ Wanted: G6200 attachments,hydraulics
I was able to find A NOS rear hydraulics kit with the valve, lever and cover. Now I need the lines, and a cylinder. I should be able to cobble together a 3 point for it then.

/ Wanted: G6200 attachments,hydraulics
If anyone else is looking for the rear valve kit, the seller has 1 more for sale on Fleabay.