Mowing Mowing man

/ Mowing man #1  

Will

Gold Member
Tractor
B2410HSD
That guy who is trying to drive his Kubota 14,000 miles through 48 states drove through my town, Athens, Georgia, yesterday and wound up on the front page of our newspaper. He's driven over 2,000 miles, so he's still got a bit to do.

/ Mowing man #3  
How does a guy with a bad back, trying to raise money for back surgery, spend that much time on a tractor?/w3tcompact/icons/shocked.gif

Bird

/ Mowing man #4  
What struck me is how quickly my assets have been devalued! Last month I owned a sub-compact, today a 'Lawn' tractor /w3tcompact/icons/frown.gif. Maybe I should sell before it is reclassified as a 'Rider' /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif.

/ Mowing man #5  
Bird,

Ditto! /w3tcompact/icons/shocked.gif

JimBinMI

We boys and our toys!

/ Mowing man #6  
Roy,

Thanks for the link, that was interesting.

JimBinMI

We boys and our toys!

/ Mowing man #7  
Does anyone know if this guy actually made it? My news tracker hasn't had any hits since the July report.

/ Mowing man #8  
I've kinda wondered about this character myself; haven't heard anything in a long time.

Bird

/ Mowing man #9  
I hear that he's still going until December, or somehting. I tried to get his number, but didn't get much help along the way from the folks I went to. I will probably try again soon though.

msig.gif

/ Mowing man #10  
What do you reckon 14,000 miles relates to on the Hourmeter? Or 2,000 for that matter. Harv in CA. will want to know.