B7610 Seat & History

/ B7610 Seat & History #1  

BAYOUBENGAL

Bronze Member
Tractor
B3030
The last thread I started concerned the problem of an uncomfortable seat on my 7610. I bought a new 7610 mid-March and now have about 11 hours on it. Two days after I get off of it I can hardly move. I always feel like I am sliding off the front of the seat and the seat pressure point is my tail bone. Love my tractor - hate my seat. I looked at all the solutions I could find on this board and have my dealer looking for one also. He is also working with Kubota about bringing it back onto his inventory as a new or demo that would allow him to have the low rate finance so he could sale it. Otherwise I'd take a real hit if I had to trade it back where he would have to sale it as used. I then would buy another model, probable the 3030.

Last night I noticed on the Kubota website a picture on the B7410/7510/7610 page. The seat that is showing is not the seat I have. Could it be possible that they fixed the seat problem with the newest models and the one I bought sat and sat on the dealers lot? It did look a bit weathered. My seat is almost "moon" shaped. No place for your derrier to slide into.

Here is the link to the picture:

Kubota Tractor Corporation B7410/B7510/B7610 Compact Tractors

If anyone has had this problem and worked it with the dealer, or has a 7610 and has this seat on it, please give me the details.

/ B7610 Seat & History #2  
BAYOUBENGAL said:
The last thread I started concerned the problem of an uncomfortable seat on my 7610. I bought a new 7610 mid-March and now have about 11 hours on it. Two days after I get off of it I can hardly move. I always feel like I am sliding off the front of the seat and the seat pressure point is my tail bone. Love my tractor - hate my seat. I looked at all the solutions I could find on this board and have my dealer looking for one also. He is also working with Kubota about bringing it back onto his inventory as a new or demo that would allow him to have the low rate finance so he could sale it. Otherwise I'd take a real hit if I had to trade it back where he would have to sale it as used. I then would buy another model, probable the 3030.

Last night I noticed on the Kubota website a picture on the B7410/7510/7610 page. The seat that is showing is not the seat I have. Could it be possible that they fixed the seat problem with the newest models and the one I bought sat and sat on the dealers lot? It did look a bit weathered. My seat is almost "moon" shaped. No place for your derrier to slide into.

Here is the link to the picture:

Kubota Tractor Corporation B7410/B7510/B7610 Compact Tractors

If anyone has had this problem and worked it with the dealer, or has a 7610 and has this seat on it, please give me the details.

Search is wonderful thing -

http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/...seats-bx-warranty-item.html?highlight=bx+seat

/ B7610 Seat & History
Kevinj,

Thanks. Good info. I had run a search using "B7610 Seat" and your info did not come up. I obviously needed a wider net on my search. Thanks for you input - it should be helpful.

/ B7610 Seat & History #4  
   / B7610 Seat & History #5  
BAYOUBENGAL said:
Kevinj,

Thanks. Good info. I had run a search using "B7610 Seat" and your info did not come up. I obviously needed a wider net on my search. Thanks for you input - it should be helpful.

I have a seat coming for the B & the BX. I have no clue how much better they will be but at $20.00 some odd dollars each I am willing to gamble a bit. I guess they be in around July.