Tractor
    B3030

Default B7610 Seat & History

The last thread I started concerned the problem of an uncomfortable seat on my 7610. I bought a new 7610 mid-March and now have about 11 hours on it. Two days after I get off of it I can hardly move. I always feel like I am sliding off the front of the seat and the seat pressure point is my tail bone. Love my tractor - hate my seat. I looked at all the solutions I could find on this board and have my dealer looking for one also. He is also working with kubota about bringing it back onto his inventory as a new or demo that would allow him to have the low rate finance so he could sale it. Otherwise I'd take a real hit if I had to trade it back where he would have to sale it as used. I then would buy another model, probable the 3030.

Last night I noticed on the Kubota website a picture on the B7410/7510/7610 page. The seat that is showing is not the seat I have. Could it be possible that they fixed the seat problem with the newest models and the one I bought sat and sat on the dealers lot? It did look a bit weathered. My seat is almost "moon" shaped. No place for your derrier to slide into.

Here is the link to the picture:

Kubota Tractor Corporation B7410/B7510/B7610 Compact Tractors

If anyone has had this problem and worked it with the dealer, or has a 7610 and has this seat on it, please give me the details.

Bayou Bengal

B3030/FEL/RFM/Tiller/Box

Tractor
    BX-1860, L3940HSTC, B7500, Farmall M, Farmall 560D

Default Re: B7610 Seat & History

Quote Originally Posted by BAYOUBENGAL
    The last thread I started concerned the problem of an uncomfortable seat on my 7610. I bought a new 7610 mid-March and now have about 11 hours on it. Two days after I get off of it I can hardly move. I always feel like I am sliding off the front of the seat and the seat pressure point is my tail bone. Love my tractor - hate my seat. I looked at all the solutions I could find on this board and have my dealer looking for one also. He is also working with kubota about bringing it back onto his inventory as a new or demo that would allow him to have the low rate finance so he could sale it. Otherwise I'd take a real hit if I had to trade it back where he would have to sale it as used. I then would buy another model, probable the 3030.

Last night I noticed on the Kubota website a picture on the B7410/7510/7610 page. The seat that is showing is not the seat I have. Could it be possible that they fixed the seat problem with the newest models and the one I bought sat and sat on the dealers lot? It did look a bit weathered. My seat is almost "moon" shaped. No place for your derrier to slide into.

Here is the link to the picture:

Kubota Tractor Corporation B7410/B7510/B7610 Compact Tractors

If anyone has had this problem and worked it with the dealer, or has a 7610 and has this seat on it, please give me the details.
    Search is wonderful thing -

http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/k...hlight=bx+seat
    Kevin

BX1860, mower, snowblower - B7500HST, FEL, Bush Hog - Grand L3940 HSTC, FEL, snowblower, 6' Landpride brush hog, 6' King Kutter tiller, Corn Pro 18+5 Fifth Wheel, 1950 Farmall M, Farmall 560D

Tractor
    B3030

Kevinj,

Thanks. Good info. I had run a search using "B7610 Seat" and your info did not come up. I obviously needed a wider net on my search. Thanks for you input - it should be helpful.

Bayou Bengal

B3030/FEL/RFM/Tiller/Box

Tractor
    Kub - 2K6, B7800

Quote Originally Posted by kevinj
    Search is wonderful thing -

:clap: :clap:

Tractor
    BX-1860, L3940HSTC, B7500, Farmall M, Farmall 560D

Quote Originally Posted by BAYOUBENGAL
    Kevinj,

Thanks. Good info. I had run a search using "B7610 Seat" and your info did not come up. I obviously needed a wider net on my search. Thanks for you input - it should be helpful.
    I have a seat coming for the B & the BX. I have no clue how much better they will be but at $20.00 some odd dollars each I am willing to gamble a bit. I guess they be in around July.
    Kevin

BX1860, mower, snowblower - B7500HST, FEL, Bush Hog - Grand L3940 HSTC, FEL, snowblower, 6' Landpride brush hog, 6' King Kutter tiller, Corn Pro 18+5 Fifth Wheel, 1950 Farmall M, Farmall 560D