50 hour service for Kubota b7510

/ 50 hour service for Kubota b7510 #1  

jkm

Tractor
Kubota B7510
I am wanting to do my own 50 hr service. I know that the oil and oil filter and the hydrolic oil and filter need to be changed and grease points, but not sure about any other stuff. Also what kind of oil should I use. I see 10w30 and know that it has to be diesel rated...but what about synthetic oils. Amsoil or otherwise? any tricks or gotchas out there? I have never done this before.
Thanks to all

/ 50 hour service for Kubota b7510 #2  
you need hydro fluid (if it is hst get the sudt from kubota), hydro filter, hst filter, air filter, fuel filter, oil filter and oil (get the kubota stuff).

i suggest you use all kubota fluids and filters. they cost more and might not be any better but the gereral piece of mind is worth it.
be sure to retain the receipts in the event of a warranty dispute. kubota products will likely avoid any hassles in the event of a needed warranty repair.

hit all the grease zerks. if you have a fel it should be lubed every 10 hours.

i will check and see if i have the kubota parts #'s for all the filters. i may have given them to the new owner when i sold it.

/ 50 hour service for Kubota b7510 #3  
your motor imo does not have enough hours for synthetic. i would wait until the 150 hour engine oil change for that.

/ 50 hour service for Kubota b7510
thanks....If you have the part numbers that would save me some time....I see you are from columbia....small world...I live in Elgin....Thanks.

/ 50 hour service for Kubota b7510 #5  
Gee whiz, those 7510's sure need a lot more stuff at 50 hrs than a BX23 ... just the oils and filters as originally mentioned ...

/ 50 hour service for Kubota b7510 #6  
i think fuel and air filters are optional. we have lots of dust, sand and dirt around here.

kubota has a chart with the required service intervals.

looks like i gave the service schedule and p/n's to the guy who bought my 7510. sorry

/ 50 hour service for Kubota b7510 #7  
jkm-
i also spoke to a regional kubota rep concerning my 50 hour service. he suggested in the warm climate of our region and the added demand from fel loader work that the front axle be drained and refilled with gear oil instead of udt fluid.