Improved seat offer for BX, B2630, B3030

/ Improved seat offer for BX, B2630, B3030 #1  

Steve

Tractor
Kubota, all models
Carver Equip is pleased to offer an improved, much more comfortable seat
for BX, B2630 and B3030 tractors at a drastically reduced priced compared to retail.
Orders must be placed now.
Discounted price offer ends June 13, 2007.
New seats will begin to ship after July 1, 2007.
Email to me direct at wildtrky25@aol.com for details.
Best wishes,
Steve Carver
Carver Equip
Dunn, NC
Carver Equipment Introduction

/ Improved seat offer for BX, B2630, B3030 #2  
Steve said:
Carver Equip is pleased to offer an improved, much more comfortable seat
for BX, B2630 and B3030 tractors at a drastically reduced priced compared to retail.
Orders must be placed now.
Discounted price offer ends June 13, 2007.
New seats will begin to ship after July 1, 2007.
Email to me direct at wildtrky25@aol.com for details.
Best wishes,
Steve Carver
Carver Equip
Dunn, NC
Carver Equipment Introduction

Can we at least see it b4 we order?

/ Improved seat offer for BX, B2630, B3030 #3  
Musclford said:
Can we at least see it b4 we order?

Your local dealer should already have them on the current BX24's. I have to wait until the beginning of next month before mine comes in, it's only $20 plus my old seat.

/ Improved seat offer for BX, B2630, B3030 #4  
Indeed, it would be nice to see a picture of it or hear someone's opinion of it before the purchase. I am kinda of far from the dealer just to check out a seat.

Wes

/ Improved seat offer for BX, B2630, B3030 #5  
I wish I could have seen the new one too, dealer is about 100 miles away. I figured since 2 boards nailed together would be more comfortable than the existing seat on my BX2350, that $25 would be well spent. After I ordered mine, the dealer called me back and said the new seats were B/O until Sept.

/ Improved seat offer for BX, B2630, B3030 #6  
I ordered 1 today from Carver's. My dealer gave me the run-around about it so sight unseen I'm going after the new one. I'll take the guy's word for it that it's an improvement.

/ Improved seat offer for BX, B2630, B3030 #7  
wjmst said:
Indeed, it would be nice to see a picture of it or hear someone's opinion of it before the purchase. I am kinda of far from the dealer just to check out a seat.

Wes

Keep in mind this is a one time deal and there are limited quantities...as told to me. I would buy it sight unseen, as Kubota has not jerked me around on anything else they've done to date.

/ Improved seat offer for BX, B2630, B3030 #8  
I've emailed Steve Carver looking for any info on this offer, but have received no reply. Anybody have specifics? Dave

/ Improved seat offer for BX, B2630, B3030 #9  
dwenham said:
I've emailed Steve Carver looking for any info on this offer, but have received no reply. Anybody have specifics? Dave

His e-mail is detailed. I don't believe he can be particular in the forum because it isn't allowed I don't think...

/ Improved seat offer for BX, B2630, B3030 #10  
Got an e-mail reply from Carver, my seat is ordered and they will contact me when it comes in, late July. June 13 is last day to order.