Default 4 Wheel steer and ag tires?

Hi all, I am new to this forum. I want to know if anyone has put ag tires on their kubota's? I bought a used g1900. The tires are worn pretty far, I'm not getting any traction on my hills. I know new tires will help, but I like ag's.
    Will the (lugs) cut into my sod? Does anyone have pictures?

Tractor
    all makes and models

Default Re: 4 Wheel steer and ag tires?

The ag tires for that tractor would use a very small bar less then an inch tall and quite narrow but they really can't cut in much unless you are wet.

Thanks for the reply. I would prefer ag tires,but I am a little cautious. What does everyone else think.

Tractor
    Kubota L2650GST

I bought my Bota used and it has ag tires. I did not want the ag tires until I started doing work around the house. I am clearing my property, digging ditches, dugging up stumps, pushing trees over, pulling enormous rocks, plus snow plowing in the winter. My property has underground springs and the ground is clay. I know I would not be able to move aand do the things I have done with any other tire, unless I had chains on. I got stuck a few times but I was able to use the loader to get out. I do dig the lawn up if I turn sharp or if the ground is wet. Hope this helps.