L35 3 pt hitch arms

/ L35 3 pt hitch arms #1  

kburton

Tractor
Kubota L-35
I just bought a used L35 with FEL and BH. The guy I bought it from said it came with the 3 pt hitch arms stored under the tractor but they are no longer there. The Kubota dealer said the kit would be over $500. At Tractor Supply they priced out at under $300. I was shopping for a box blade the other day and the equipment salesman said I'd probably have to get the arms from The Kubota dealer.
1) Does anyone know for sure if I have to go to the dealer?
2) Does anyone have the 3 pt hitch arms for sale?
I still need a box blade; Louisville area.
Thanks
Doug

/ L35 3 pt hitch arms #2  
Can't help with a dealer in your area but I can tell you that 500 is a bargin for the three point assembly as they are normally double that. To go with the tsc you will have to try and match components of the hitch system.

/ L35 3 pt hitch arms #3  
You would have to be real careful about the parts from TSC. At least on the B21 and L39 the lift arm and related parts are rather unique to those machines. Any chance the original owner might have them laying in the barn somewhere and just thought they were still on the machine? So many of the commercial TLB’s never see the 3pt equipment installed that it is not unusual for them to be missing.

MarkV

/ L35 3 pt hitch arms #4  
kburton said:
I just bought a used L35 with FEL and BH. The guy I bought it from said it came with the 3 pt hitch arms stored under the tractor but they are no longer there. The Kubota dealer said the kit would be over $500. At Tractor Supply they priced out at under $300. I was shopping for a box blade the other day and the equipment salesman said I'd probably have to get the arms from The Kubota dealer.
1) Does anyone know for sure if I have to go to the dealer?
2) Does anyone have the 3 pt hitch arms for sale?
I still need a box blade; Louisville area.
Thanks
Doug

I purchased a L-35 new, and the three point arms came with the tractor. They are industrial grade like the tractor, and if they were included in the price of the tractor you purchased; I think you have a bargaining chip!? They will be very pricey if you have to purchase new?

/ L35 3 pt hitch arms
Thanks all for replying. In regards to your comments:
Mach, I knew the arms weren't with it when I got it. I bought it from an equipment dealer and he told me when I got it.
Art, am I missing something? The $300 price I got at TSC included just about everything in the picture attached.
Mark, I'm assuming TLB means "Tractor Loader Bachhoe". You're right, there are probably a lot of backhoes out there who will never need the 3 pt. gear that will never read this.

Attachments

• 3 pt hitch.gif
    3 pt hitch.gif
    38.5 KB · Views: 22,966
   / L35 3 pt hitch arms #6  
kburton said:
Art, am I missing something? The $300 price I got at TSC included just about everything in the picture attached.
Mark, I'm assuming TLB means "Tractor Loader Bachhoe". You're right, there are probably a lot of backhoes out there who will never need the 3 pt. gear that will never read this.

Doug, yep, TLB stands for tractor/loader/backhoe. The 3pt set up you show in the diagram has all the parts you are looking for, the problem is the ones you need are specific to the Kubota L35. In my opinion the ones you show will not work on your tractor. The attachment points, angles and length need to match the manufactures specs to make things work properly. Maybe someone with an L35 can post a picture and show their 3pt set up so you can see the differences.

MarkV

/ L35 3 pt hitch arms
I looked at a Kubota with a cat 2, 3 pt hitch today. Everything on it was different than the generic setup that I saw at TSC. I can see where the extra cost is in it.

/ L35 3 pt hitch arms #8  
Ironically I am in the same boat. Recently purchased the same unit and have yet to find the lift arms. Is there a "special" place that these are stored. I admit I have not look real hard but then again I would not think they are hidden.

Brian

/ L35 3 pt hitch arms #9  
kburton said:
Thanks all for replying. In regards to your comments:
Mach, I knew the arms weren't with it when I got it. I bought it from an equipment dealer and he told me when I got it.

If you look at the picture that will tell it all! It looks like an 8N rear end.

/ L35 3 pt hitch arms #10  
kburton said:
I looked at a Kubota with a cat 2, 3 pt hitch today. Everything on it was different than the generic setup that I saw at TSC. I can see where the extra cost is in it.

The three point arms can't be stored on the tractor. Since the dealer is aware of the situation; you should have recourse for him to provide a set for you? I would also get a firm written price on the three point arms from a Kubota dealer when you talk to your tractor dealer next. You may try a tractor salvage yard, but I think that would be a waste of time?