BX24 ROPS won't fold

/ BX24 ROPS won't fold #41  
Random thought... perhaps you could staple a red flag to the inside bottom of your garage door (i.e., the ones the lumber store gives you) ... when the door's up the flag hangs down to remind you something bad is about to happen.

/ BX24 ROPS won't fold #42  
What am I missing, why do you put it back UP after you go in to the garage?? Seems it would be wise to just leave it down even if you had to make space for the folded ROPS.

/ BX24 ROPS won't fold
copperhead1967 said:
What am I missing, why do you put it back UP after you go in to the garage?? Seems it would be wise to just leave it down even if you had to make space for the folded ROPS.

Not sure who you're if it's me, I don't put it up in the garage. I put it down when I enter the garage, hopefully, and it goes back up the next time I exit.

/ BX24 ROPS won't fold #44  
Ok, so its on the way IN. Maybe paint ROPS on the outside of the garage door instead of on the floor. Seems it would be too late then to see it inside the garage. Grin.

I have as nice gash in the corner of my $1500.00 lawn shed from my 5 foot rake. It seems to change the whole turning radius when you have 20 square feet of metal rake behind you.

/ BX24 ROPS won't fold
copperhead1967 said:
Ok, so its on the way IN. Maybe paint ROPS on the outside of the garage door instead of on the floor.

I guess that'd prevent me from driving into the garage door while it's closed. :D

/ BX24 ROPS won't fold #46  
copperhead1967 said:
......I have as nice gash in the corner of my $1500.00 lawn shed from my 5 foot rake. It seems to change the whole turning radius when you have 20 square feet of metal rake behind you.

:D That's another story I won't go into.:rolleyes: No damage, but let's just say I don't cut the lawn with the loader on.:eek: Rookies.....(Heck) on wheels.....

/ BX24 ROPS won't fold #47  
RayCo said:
I guess that'd prevent me from driving into the garage door while it's closed. :D
Nope, that would make you get off the tractor to open the door, then you would see the ROPS was up.
Just don't forget the brake or the tractor won't be there when you turn back around.

/ BX24 ROPS won't fold #48  
Jabroni said:
:D That's another story I won't go into.:rolleyes: No damage, but let's just say I don't cut the lawn with the loader on.:eek: Rookies.....(Heck) on wheels.....

But it's so much easier to get the kids toys and bikes out of the way with the loader on.