b7100

/ b7100 #1  

ribchord

anyone know about how much it would cost to replace a cracked block on a b7100, i know a guy who has a nice one with lots of extras for sale but he overheated it and cracked the block.

/ b7100 #2  
ribchord said:
anyone know about how much it would cost to replace a cracked block on a b7100, i know a guy who has a nice one with lots of extras for sale but he overheated it and cracked the block.
I do indeed realize this isn't what you are in need of, as such the question...

Window shopping.

Kubota Engines on DieselEngineTrader

/ b7100 #4  
Mine has a < Kubota D750-A > engine according to my manual. The B6100 may also have the same engine.

Other engines may also fit depending on the bell housing bolt pattern. May need some mount rebuilding.:D

/ b7100
any idea what a new engine would cost?

/ b7100 #6  
ribchord said:
any idea what a new engine would cost?
I feel certain that there are several resources for a new engine. Here's a lead on one resource with a point of contact.

New Replacement Engines

/ b7100 #7  
Well when I plug part numbers from my b7100 manual into Tractor Smarts page it comes back with: $942.54 for the block. Head comes back at $675.58.

You have to be looking somewhere in the $2000-$3000 for a rebuilt engine, not including the labor to change it out.

Basically if you got the tractor for free you might break even to what you would pay for a running tractor. Which is likely why he is trying to sell it versus fix it.

/ b7100 #10  
I have a good block if you need one.

Cleve (207) 299 8924 Maine