Grapple valve for BX2350, How to Connect.

/ Grapple valve for BX2350, How to Connect. #1  

SkunkWerX

Platinum Member
Tractor
Kioti CK2510H
Grapple planning stages here.

I have been doing searches and pouring over all that has been written about remote hydraulics. If I build a grapple, of course, I'll need to pipe from the BX's system to a control valve, and then on to the grapple cylinder.

Here is what I think I know about it, after doing some research, please tell me if I am on the right track, or, still don't get it.

I have the BX2350 with FEL, no BH or anything in rear, as far as hydraulics go.

-Piping to the grapple control valve, from the FEL valve is the way to go?
(Avoids diverters and such?)

-Does the FEL Valve have PowerBeyond ports?

-DO I need any Kubota parts to accomplish this (Adapter plate for the FEL Valve) or does the FEL valve have threaded IN & Out Ports ready to go?

-Is it true that you can run a non-PB valve at the end of the circuit, like a grapple valve, so that you only need an IN & Out source?

-If, someday, I want run a Rear Remote, for Top & Tilt, or Angle cylinder, do I need to install a PB capable Valve for the Grapple, so I can continue the lines back to the Rear in the future?

I was looking at this simple Valve as my Grapple control valve, though, it doesn't appear to have PB. I have heard about the Cessna valve at the Supply House, does it have PB, and would it nbe a better choice?
Prince Standard 4-Way Control Valve, Model# RD2575T4ESA1 | Valves | Northern Tool + Equipment

My basic thought, for only the Grapple set-up, would be to come off the FEL valve, into my Prince 4-way, then out to QD's, and mount them near my FEL QDs. Then hose the rest of the way to the grapple cylinder. Possibly place another set of QDs near Grapple, so it can be removed as a sub-assembly, but, the other set near the FEL QD's would allow a full removal of Bucket with grapple attached.

But, as I think about this, I want to make sure I don't cut myself short if it ever comes to a Rear Remote.

All of your collective wisdom is appreciated.

First thigs first, how do you pull hydraulics from the existing system/FEL valve?

/ Grapple valve for BX2350, How to Connect. #2  
I am in no way to be considered "conclusive" in your questions but my limited experience and own research of plans to add a grapple would say, there is PB on the FEL valve assembly. I understand that for a valve, most are using this electronic valve switch that conveniently mounts over the FEL valve control handle.
Valve Kit

In regards to your question of rear remotes, I believe there is a block near the HST on the rear of the tractor. When I had my Woods BH6000 installed, I know they tapped into the hydraulics near there.

Hope that helps a little.

/ Grapple valve for BX2350, How to Connect.
Thanks LockPort!

The rear hydraulic block/fitting is just inside the right wheel, I traced my FEL source and that is where it goes. It's pictured in the onwer's manual also.

So, if it's already been tapped, I may be back to square one, unless you can get another block and piggy back at that same point?