New warranty BX seat!

/ New warranty BX seat! #1  

MOPAULY

Gold Member
Tractor
Kubota BX24
Picked it up from the dealer this morning, just installed. All I can say is WOW and thank you Kubota for doing this. It is a night and day differance over the old seat; back and leg support are great. If you have a BX24 get one while you can!

bxseat.jpg

/ New warranty BX seat! #2  
Is that a vintage Dodge Charger I see in the background? I once owned a 1968 Plymouth Satellite with a .060 over 383 that ran 13.45's in the 1/4 mile. A couple regrets in life: that I sold the car and that I never put a 426 Hemi in it. Oh well, now that I'm an old fart (51), I can play with my L4400 when it gets here and my '05 Ford 350 crewcab PSD.

/ New warranty BX seat! #3  
kubota4me said:
Is that a vintage Dodge Charger I see in the background? I once owned a 1968 Plymouth Satellite with a .060 over 383 that ran 13.45's in the 1/4 mile. A couple regrets in life: that I sold the car and that I never put a 426 Hemi in it. Oh well, now that I'm an old fart (51), I can play with my L4400 when it gets here and my '05 Ford 350 crewcab PSD.
Jacked. :D

/ New warranty BX seat! #4  
Is that right that you got the new seat under warranty? Do you have the part number or service bulletin number?

/ New warranty BX seat!
kubota4me - yes, that is my '68 Charger / 383-4 / 4 speed car awaiting restoration :D

tim - I only know about it from the people on here. I called the dealer closest to me and they knew exactly what I was talking about. I took my old seat off (4 bolts), gave them my serial number and hours, and got the new seat in return no charge.

/ New warranty BX seat! #6  
Hi
Here in Canada, things start to sidle down with the seat recall for B and BX. I did send by email a copy of the product information bulletin PIB-2007-027 to my dealer. He did not know there was a recall in the USA, so he does some research with Kubota Canada. My dealer and Kubota Canada did have received a lot of complaint about those seats. So my dealer toll me that Kubota Canada will set-up in Canada the same program seats exchange as Kubota USA did. Good news, mine is coming soon.
Nice car!!!

/ New warranty BX seat! #7  
skippy957 said:
...Kubota Canada will set-up in Canada the same program seats exchange as Kubota USA did. ..

Excatly what BX's are we referring to? My BX2230 hurts my back after a while. Are they contenders or is it only the BX2350, BX24's that are eligible?

/ New warranty BX seat!
I do not know what models it covers, it might just be the 24 but it wouldn't hurt to ask your dealer about it. I just finished mowing and it is much much nicer now, no more sliding out of the seat, and much more cushier.

/ New warranty BX seat! #9  
I do not know i have been asking only for my BX2350!
My dealer told me Kubota Canada is suppose to covert all B and BX series, just asking your dealer?
The old model seat give me back pain too.

/ New warranty BX seat! #10  
MessickFarmEqu said:
This is for all current model BX and B-Series tractors. The reduced price is only available to an initial dealer ordering of these seats, the normal price is almost $200. Don't expect to see one soon, they are first being applied to production units, then to stock machines, then replacments for existing units and anyone else who wants one. The B2630/B3030 come first, followed by BX's and then later in the year the B7800 and older BX's will come. It will be 3-4 months before you see them in volume.

I am not sure how they are quoting an exact price at the moment, it will be very inexpensive, but we won't know an actual price till we find out what the freight and installation costs are.

My butt had the privilege of sitting in one of the new seats. They are a huge improvment over the old ones. In Kubota's words, they are taking somthing thats been a complaint and turning it into a positive feature.
I went back and got this from Messick. I hope you don't mind