BX24 recall or service bulletins. Help please.

/ BX24 recall or service bulletins. Help please. #1  

NoviceguyInCT

Bronze Member
Tractor
BX24 TLB & old JD 400, JD H140
My BX24 is going in for it's 100hr service and I want to take care of all the recall and service bulletins when I'm at the dealer. I know about the seat recall (PIB-2007-027) thatnks to this site and the fender reinforcement kit service available (service bulletin # unknown).
Anyone here know the battery cover service bulletin or replacement grips bulletin number???
Is there a gage replacement service bulletin too. I can't read the hour/tach meter anylonger?

I love my BX24 but I want these minor faults repired.
Thanks !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

/ BX24 recall or service bulletins. Help please. #2  
i am not familur with your tractor or the SB but i would just tell the dealer to fix everything service bulletin or not, you should be able to read ALL instruments on the machine.

/ BX24 recall or service bulletins. Help please. #3  
NoviceguyInCT said:
... I love my BX24 but I want these minor faults repired...

NoviceGuy, here is a list that you can use to setup the next Kubota appointment with your local dealer:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Early BX24, BX1850 and BX2350 Fixes by Kubota
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you bought an early version of the recent redesigns, here are the kits to make them equal to current production:

1-Replacement battery cover frame

2-Grip Kit (Kubota part number:K2581-9557-0) Contains all the plastic handles and lever sleeves for the levers and knobs. Seems that they go on much tighter than the old ones.

3-Cluster kit: This is the dash cluster for all the gauges. The first design could accumulate moisture inside, or the hour meter may not work properly
BX1850 Part number K2501-6250-2
BX2350/24 Part number K2581-6250-2

4- Fender Kit: For the original fenders that had a tendency to break...
Part number K2581-95522

5-Step stay kit: These are the new brackets that support the floorboard. This is extremely heavy-duty. This has to eliminate any floorboard flex at all.
BX2350/1850 part number K2581-9554-0
BX24 Part number K2592-9554-0

6- Seat modification to correct ealier problem

7-HST adjustments for the abrupt reverse stop problem

/ BX24 recall or service bulletins. Help please. #4  
Don't forget the new more comfortable seat.

/ BX24 recall or service bulletins. Help please. #5  
((7-HST adjustments for the abrupt reverse stop problem.))

My dealer didnt know how to correct it. Is there any bulletins on it that I could refer them to. Thanks Alot.

/ BX24 recall or service bulletins. Help please. #6  
((7-HST adjustments for the abrupt reverse stop problem.))

My dealer said it could not be fixed.:confused:

Is there a TSB or way to fix it?

Cary:cool:

/ BX24 recall or service bulletins. Help please.
lp333 said:
NoviceGuy, here is a list that you can use to setup the next Kubota appointment with your local dealer:

If you bought an early version of the recent redesigns, here are the kits to make them equal to current production:

1-Replacement battery cover frame

2-Grip Kit (Kubota part number:K2581-9557-0) Contains all the plastic handles and lever sleeves for the levers and knobs. Seems that they go on much tighter than the old ones.

3-Cluster kit: This is the dash cluster for all the gauges. The first design could accumulate moisture inside, or the hour meter may not work properly

Part number K2581-95522

5-Step stay kit: These are the new brackets that support the floorboard. This is extremely heavy-duty. This has to eliminate any floorboard flex at all.

6- Seat modification to correct ealier problem

7-HST adjustments for the abrupt reverse stop problem

IP333 - I CAN'T THANK YOU ENOUGH FOR THIS INFORMATION !!!

/ BX24 recall or service bulletins. Help please. #8  
NoviceguyInCT said:
LP333 - I CAN'T THANK YOU ENOUGH FOR THIS INFORMATION !!!

I wish I could take all the credit, however the list is based on my reading of earlier TBN posts by such fine members as Charliebrn and others.

/ BX24 recall or service bulletins. Help please. #9  
Credit goes to Charliebrn and others, now I think we have the full list with numbers

1-Replacement battery cover frame- K2581-57134

Part number K2581-95522

6- Replacement Seat - Service Bulletin PIB-2007-027