BX24 video

/ BX24 video #2  
:cool: Cool. That looks like my BB. Is that 60"? And what is the last implement you were pulling along there?

/ BX24 video
That's a DR PowerGrader. It does a great job of final smoothing which lasted until I decided to add even more dirt to the yard.:D

/ BX24 video #4  
nice video - it's great watching what the BX can do. Since I don't own one, could you give me an idea on how long that pile (how much dirt was it?) took to distribute, level and powergrade?

Thanks

/ BX24 video #5  
You shouldn't be allowed to have that much fun.. Good job.:)

/ BX24 video
njbmwgs said:
nice video - it's great watching what the BX can do. Since I don't own one, could you give me an idea on how long that pile (how much dirt was it?) took to distribute, level and powergrade?

Thanks

Thank you. I moved a total of 60yd of topsoil as well as distributing a bunch of mulch. I guess I spent about 14 to 16 hrs. on the dirtwork. I am really pleased with the BX24 and find it to be even beefier than I'd hoped. As I get more "seat time" I think things will go quicker (but not too much, I hope). We still have MANY projects around our little 3 acres.

Emil

/ BX24 video #7  
ehellis said:
That's a DR PowerGrader. It does a great job of final smoothing which lasted until I decided to add even more dirt to the yard.:D

How well does the powergrader work? Also does it work on driveways as well?

Thanks
Scot

/ BX24 video #8  
johnk said:
You shouldn't be allowed to have that much fun.. Good job.:)
Nifty little machine!!! :) I'm always amazed at how much some of these smaller-sized tractors can do. :cool:

Dougster

/ BX24 video
srossman said:
How well does the powergrader work? Also does it work on driveways as well?

Thanks
Scot

Yes, it work's great on driveways. I am very pleased with the results I get. I think of it as "fine tuning" after using the Boxblade.

Emil