How much for FEL bucket?

/ How much for FEL bucket? #1  

Jay4200

Veteran Member
Tractor
L4200GST w/ LA680 & BX2200D w/ LA211
My 680's HD bucket is getting pretty beat up - the cutting edge is spent, and I just found a hole that formed in the bottom layer of the bucket. I can weld the hole, and replace the cutting edge, but once I buy a new edge, and pay whatever I need to cutting off the old one (I can weld the new one, but I don't have a plasma cutter or torches), I wonder if it would be worth it just to toss the whole thing and get a brand new one. Any idea what a new 5' HD FEL bucket costs?

Thanks - JayC

/ How much for FEL bucket? #2  
Jay
I have seen that bucket, Model L1742A, sell for around $350 on Ebay. That was a year or so ago… If you were closer I could fix you up for half that for mine, I switched my loader to a QuickTach so I could change out the bucket… I was going to weld QT plates to my bucket but after I put a skid steer 4in1 on I never finished with that idea. If you are going to use your loader much I’d look into going to a quick change skid steer type coupler, then you can use a lot of different buckets and attachments. KennyV.

/ How much for FEL bucket? #3  
Kenny -

who's 4N1?

how you likey?

Jay -

get a new one, and keep the old - you may be able to modify it for some other use...

/ How much for FEL bucket? #4  
I bought one of the QA low profile buckets from Ebay for about 350, but I cant remember who from. That was for a 72" Bobcat style. I found the info. Go to ebay, lookup skidsteer buckets. The guy I bought mine from has the screen name skidsteering, and is from Ohio. He drop shipped it on a truck, and I had it 2 days later.
Dave

/ How much for FEL bucket? #5  
weiser...
My 4n1 is a 60” Thomas, Model R309/U… I believe they are made in Canada. It’s a fantastic stout attachment. At the time I got it I also bought a large grapple bucket… I like the 4n1 so much I have no use for the grapple fork bucket. 4n1 is too handy. KennyV.

/ How much for FEL bucket? #6  
A couple of pictures..

Attachments

• GrappleFork1.jpg
    GrappleFork1.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 123
  • 4n1closed.jpg
    4n1closed.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 117