Found a power steering kit for B7300 if anyone wants

/ Found a power steering kit for B7300 if anyone wants #1  

wil3404

Bronze Member
eBay: KUBOTA B7300 TRACTOR POWER STEERING CONVERSION KIT (item 300130099561 end time Jul-20-07 08:11:22 PDT)

here is the link. I asked if the kit could be made to fit the B7200 and here is what he emailed me saying it was direct from the company

"This kit will not fit any of the other kubota models I am aware of as not only are the hard parts machined to fit precisely to O.E.M. locations, the available hydraulic flow from the existing power steering priority valve is matched to

the steering valve and to the custom made cylinder to closely match O.E.M. for number of turns lock to lock and for dampening of feedback impulses from the loader or other implements from being felt in the wheel.

Also almost all of the other tractors without P.S. installed will not have a steering priority valve installed as the B7300 does. I'm not sure why the 7300 has one installed except that it may be a way that the hyd. sys. and the transmission

always has cooling priority. Customers will most likely ask if the kit can be retro'ed to fit the B1700, B7100, or B7200. I'm sure they can be fitted with a properly designed unit with an added priority valve, and in the last couple of years"

Didn't need so I thought I'd pass it on the The TBN community. well time to go cut and refab my mid mount braces.

/ Found a power steering kit for B7300 if anyone wants #2  
I don't know why it wouldn't work on others but the 'buy it now" price seems high for an orbital valve, cylinder and hoses but the wife keeps telling me all my prices come from 1970.;)

/ Found a power steering kit for B7300 if anyone wants #3  
FYI:
Up until a year ago I had a B7200 Hydro. for 18 years. I looked all over this earth to find a power steering kit or a power assist unit for the tractor.
NOTHING NOTHING. I learned that when they made/sold the B7200 it was w/o power steering, because of request someone/Company made up a few systems of power for the B7200.

/ Found a power steering kit for B7300 if anyone wants #4  
The units back then were something like $1,000 to $1,200