Tires B series turf tires.

/ B series turf tires. #1  

lawn_king

Veteran Member
Tractor
kubota L 3540 hsdc,B 2320 hsdc & lots of other stuff!
You can set your watch by them, 400 hrs fronts, 800 hrs rears and done. Firestones & titans.

/ B series turf tires. #2  
lawn_king said:
You can set your watch by them, 400 hrs fronts, 800 hrs rears and done. Firestones & titans.

Was the life the same on the tires you had on the B7500?

/ B series turf tires.
Exactly the same on fronts, 400 hrs & close to bald, rears look to be close, around 800 hrs. Most of these hours are operating on turf, some fel work on asphalt, some snow work on asphalt, but the overall hours are on turf, aerating,fertilizing and spraying.

/ B series turf tires. #4  
I've wondered about that in looking at them, especially on the smaller B series tractors. The tractors are tough little beasts though, and I may end up with one yet. I'm still wondering what the new series will bring besides the same visual changes we have seen in the other models.

/ B series turf tires. #5  
ChuckinNH said:
Was the life the same on the tires you had on the B7500?

My B7500 came with Carlisle turfs on the front and Goodyear turfs on the rear. 693 hours so far. Had to plug one front tire that picked up a thorn about 20 operating hours ago.

/ B series turf tires. #6  
I went through front tires in about 200 hrs. Replaced with a set of Carlisle Turf Masters. Still look new at 250 hours.
Rears are Firestone. About 480 hours on them. I have never been impressed with the Titian tires. Seem to be narrower and have a different tread.

/ B series turf tires. #7  
2600 hours on my rear turfs and about 800 hours on the fronts. The fronts were replaced due to sidewall cuts.:D :D

They have seen a lot of loader work.

/ B series turf tires.
My B7500 had carlisle's up front & firestones rear, the B3030 has titans all around. When the time comes im going back to carlisles up front, not sure about the rears, but they will have rim guard for sure!

/ B series turf tires.
That is a good question, im going to guess that the rims are the same, but i dont know for sure?

/ B series turf tires. #10  
lk,
How much do you use FWD? Because of all the tire scrubbing, I use mine only when needed.
Bob