B3030 60" MMM Pin Up

/ B3030 60" MMM Pin Up #11  
ovrszd said:
After I removed and installed my deck a few times it became so easy that I rarely do any work other than mowing with it installed. It's considerably easier than my JD455 deck.

As for pinning, i think they should have designed a couple pins for the rear of the deck also. When I raise my deck, pin it, then lower my 3pt, the rear of the deck drops at least an inch.
I completely agree on both points. Which is why I also take mine off for anything major. Once you're already committed to squatting, it's not much more effort to just take it off :)

/ B3030 60" MMM Pin Up
Well guys....the tires were returned yesterday and no I didn't get a chance to check any of the linkages. I'll take a look at everything this week and will post what I find.

Again....Thanks for all of the great replies!
Swmpbgy1

/ B3030 60" MMM Pin Up
Made all of the necessary adjustments, but am still not able to get the mower deck to pin up. There is no way in he@# that the holes in the frame and the U brackets welded to the RCK60-30B deck will ever line up.

Had my dealer over yesterday evening to take a look at it and he even said there was a problem! He's checking with Kabota today. In the mean time, I was wondering if any 3030 owners with the 60" deck could post pix of your decks pinned up so I can see what it's supposed to look like? And if I'm missing any pieces parts.

Thanks!
Swmpbgy1

/ B3030 60" MMM Pin Up
swmpbgy1 said:
Made all of the necessary adjustments, but am still not able to get the mower deck to pin up. There is no way in he@# that the holes in the frame and the U brackets welded to the RCK60-30B deck will ever line up.

Had my dealer over yesterday evening to take a look at it and he even said there was a problem! He's checking with Kabota today. In the mean time, I was wondering if any 3030 owners with the 60" deck could post pix of your decks pinned up so I can see what it's supposed to look like? And if I'm missing any pieces parts.

Thanks!
Swmpbgy1

Stopped by the dealer over the holiday weekend. Talked with the service manager and went over the manual to the mower deck. Turns out that the setup guys left off the 2 brackets that bolt to the frame that allows the deck to be pinned up! All is well now.

Thanks to all that helped!
Swmpbgy1