BX2200 Shop or Service Manual

/ BX2200 Shop or Service Manual #1  

Anonymous Poster

Has anyone bought a BX2200 shop or service manual?
I'm looking for a manual that really does into detail on the tractor from a service aspect not a user's guide like the one supplied with the tractor (not sure if it's called a shop or service manual). I see Carver sells several manuals. What is included in the manuals? Which do you suggest? Why?

Also, Carver has stated that they could not guarantee shipment for weeks and weeks (printer issue), anyone have trouble geeting the manual?

/ BX2200 Shop or Service Manual #2  
Of course, it's been a couple of years now, but I ordered the Workshop Manual and the Illustrated Parts List for my B2710 from Carver. I don't remember how long it took to get them, but don't recall considering it to be excessive. I would strongly recommend both manuals because the parts list has exploded views that show how everything goes together, while the shop manual may just have instructions written for experienced mechanics. In other words, the two complement each other.

/ BX2200 Shop or Service Manual #3  
Yup, bought these two for my BX directly from my dealer. Maybe I got lucky, but I had them both in something like a week. You;ll need both.

/ BX2200 Shop or Service Manual #4  
I received a shop manual & parts manual from my dealer for my B2910 as part of my deal. Then, after I heard that parts manuals were available for the FEL & MMM , I visited <A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.tractorsmart.com/enter.htm>TractorSmart</A> and asked if they had parts lists - within the hour, they had e-mailed me pdf files - illustrated parts manuals - for my equipment at no charge. Already had the one for the tractor, but I was impressed!

At their web site go to:
1 - PARTS
2 - Complete Kubota Price Book - select the blue button "I don't know my parts nimber?"
3 - Go to "Kubota Parts Listing Request" & send in your request

HP

/ BX2200 Shop or Service Manual
Thanks for the information.
I think I will order both books.
Don't expect any real problems with the BX, but it one of those things you wan't laying around for a rainy day.

/ BX2200 Shop or Service Manual
I have a new BX shop manual that I will sell cheap.

/ BX2200 Shop or Service Manual #7  
The BX Shop manual costs about $35 and takes a week to get if they don't stock it. I have one on order, along with the parts list.