L3130 GST Elec. Problem

/ L3130 GST Elec. Problem #1  

qtrhorse

I have got a problem with my L3130. A stick ripped the wires out of my trans today. I thought I could just splice it back together but not so. The wires ripped out of the connector, so I have nothing to splice too. My kubota dealer stated the only way to get the connector is to buy the entire wiring harness. I have been everywhere around town looking for the connector with no luck. Does any body have any ideas? Thanks

/ L3130 GST Elec. Problem #2  
Are the pins still in the connector? Was the wire pulled from the pins or broken in half? You will probably need a pin extraction tool to remove the pins. Please let me know which connector and where it is on the tractor and will look to see what type of connector it is. You may be able to get some pins out of electronic supply catalogs and splice them in. You will need to find out how many wires are broken and where they go on the connector. Most likely you will need to get a workshop manual and electrical manual.

David

/ L3130 GST Elec. Problem
David, thanks but I took the connector down to the local stereo shop and they soldered some new leads onto the pins. The pins were still in but nobody could get the pins out. The wires pulled out of the pins but did not damage the connector. So far, it is working great.