OK, Everyone tell me the quick and easy way to add TopnTilt

/ OK, Everyone tell me the quick and easy way to add TopnTilt #1  

hill

Gold Member
Tractor
'07 KuBoTa B7800 and Jinma 254
For a B7800 owned by the hydraulically impaired.

Is there a kit offered? Are there preferred vendors?

Money doesn't matter as much as time and eeeease!

How did YOU get it done?

/ OK, Everyone tell me the quick and easy way to add TopnTilt #2  
Purchase the control valves from your Kubota dealer. Will cost about $500 - $700 dollars. This will be for the first two valves. You will need to remove the right rear tire and fender to install the valves and control levers. Not a big job. Purchase the top link and side lift cylinders from: Hydraulic top link, Top-N-Tilt, Side link. Cylinders purchased from ccmachinery contain the pilot valves to prevent or limit drift or movement when in use. CCMachinery also sells hydraulic hoses and connector. You can also purchase the hoses and couplers from a local supplier. Expect to have $1000 - $1200 invested when through.

/ OK, Everyone tell me the quick and easy way to add TopnTilt #3  
Take it in to your Kubota dealer pronto and have them install their TNT kit for it, should take less than 48hrs.

/ OK, Everyone tell me the quick and easy way to add TopnTilt #4  
I had mine installed by the dealer when I bought my 7800.They installed a Gearmore 2 spool valve,the two cylinders and hyd.lines for $1300.It is worth every cent of that.If you want hyd.rippers it will cost more.
Jim

/ OK, Everyone tell me the quick and easy way to add TopnTilt #5  
Does anyone make a manual one of these? I used to have a Massey 135 that had a little crank that you could turn to level or tilt the hitch arms with. Is something like that available for a B7510?
thanks, Scott

/ OK, Everyone tell me the quick and easy way to add TopnTilt #6  
tekavec said:
Does anyone make a manual one of these? I used to have a Massey 135 that had a little crank that you could turn to level or tilt the hitch arms with. Is something like that available for a B7510?
thanks, Scott

I know what you are talking about, my old Ford 8N had a crank like that. It amazes me that today's tractor manufacturers don't bother to look at other tractors and copy their design.

Unfortunately, I do not know of anything other than power Top-N-Tilt that you can do on a B7510.

BTW, the Ford 8N had position control on the draft and I can't get that either for my B7510.

Bill Tolle