B26...what a machine!!!

/ B26...what a machine!!! #1  

Rivermarine

Well I got 12 hours on my B26 and it is a great TLB for what I do with it . I have removed old tree stumps and it digs great. there will be pictures comming soon.

/ B26...what a machine!!! #2  
Rivermarine said:
Well I got 12 hours on my B26 and it is a great TLB for what I do with it . I have removed old tree stumps and it digs great. there will be pictures comming soon.

Welcome to the forum :D

The B26 looks like a nice little tractor. Look forward to the pics :)

/ B26...what a machine!!! #3  
Aren't the B26's a great little machine. We have had ours for about 2 months now and have dug up and also buried many rocks in the yard. Today we took it to the dealer (not the one purchased from) to have the packing replaced in one of the dipper cylinders of the FEL, oil leak in the oil pan and to have a surge checked on the HST when holding it at a steady speed both forward and reverse. You will be going at a nice steady speed and all of a sudden it will surge forward or in reverse.
I just mentioned the fact not to the dealer purchased from to let you know we are about to try and see how they accept us. There wasn't any problem dropping off and no questions asked. Just that they'll call when it is done.:)
The Gotcha Man