Oil & Fuel Kubota 4200 diesel with rc44g deck

/ Kubota 4200 diesel with rc44g deck #1  

hoddykubody

Bronze Member
Tractor
3520 jd
Does anyone know where I can find a repacement mower deck or a relatively compatible mower deck for my Father in laws tractor . It is all rotted and dealer says deck no longer available any help appreciated tia Hoddykubody

/ Kubota 4200 diesel with rc44g deck #2  
Ebay is probably the best bet, I also have a G4200 but with a good solid mower deck, its has been reinforced by someone with better welding skills than I have, darn thing weighs a ton. Good luck with finding a deck, or look for a good welding shop and have them rebuild the deck. Might be cheaper that way, you can use a bit heavier gauge metal and make better than before. Mike

/ Kubota 4200 diesel with rc44g deck #3  
I have a G5200 Kubota diesel riding mower and I need a belly mower deck that fits this model: RC44g or maybe RC48g. Please reply to h2dlovin@yahoo.com. Thanks a lot. Jerry

/ Kubota 4200 diesel with rc44g deck #4  
Hello there!

I have a Kubota G5200 diesel riding mower and I need a wider belly deck that will fit this model. The original was model RC44G and the bearings are all shot. Any body who has the RC44G or RC48G for sale pls. reply to h2dlovin@yahoo.com. Thanks