l3130 front axle seals leaking

/ l3130 front axle seals leaking #1  

frankie14001

Tractor
kubota L3130
i have a 3130 with about 330 hrs on it its about 3 years old now both my front axle seals starting leakiing at the same time. i dont beat my tractor i keep it clean i dont drive around in 4 wd unless i have too. anybody else have this problem i would like to know the cause. its not an expensive repair i order the 2 seals from messics they were 22 dolars a piece. i called my dealer i bought it from and ask them they said out of a 100 tractors 10 of them have this problem. but they dont know why beside its a wear item any one else have any ideas what the cause might be thanks in advance

/ l3130 front axle seals leaking #3  
I was told by the dealer if you have the 723 loader and you work it real hard it puts alot of stress on the front axle seals. If you counterwight the rear enough it takes a lot of stress off the front...He said he doesn't run iinto a lot of them leaking but it happens...

/ l3130 front axle seals leaking #5  
I've had both front seals on my B7610 replaced within the last six months.
The dealer gave me no explaination what causes this.I'll have to remember this vent idea in case they do it again....Good chance they will.
digger2