Kubota Engine History?

/ Kubota Engine History? #1  

ccdavis

I have now found a couple of engines in my area that might fit my B7100. I would like to understand a little more about the different series of engines that Kubota made so I would know what to look for when I go look at these engines.

Does any one know where I can find a timeline history of Kubota's engine series? What I would like to know is during what years were big changes made.

One of the guys sent me pictures of his engine and the block and head looks just like mine. However, the front cover and exhaust look different. I need to understand a little more about Kubota's engines before I find me a replacement.

I would think there would be a pretty detailed history of Kubota tractors and engines out there somewhere due to the popularity of these tractors.

/ Kubota Engine History? #2  
ccdavis said:
I have now found a couple of engines in my area that might fit my B7100. I would like to understand a little more about the different series of engines that Kubota made so I would know what to look for when I go look at these engines.

Does any one know where I can find a timeline history of Kubota's engine series? What I would like to know is during what years were big changes made.

One of the guys sent me pictures of his engine and the block and head looks just like mine. However, the front cover and exhaust look different. I need to understand a little more about Kubota's engines before I find me a replacement.

I would think there would be a pretty detailed history of Kubota tractors and engines out there somewhere due to the popularity of these tractors.
Tractor Specs

TractorData.com - information on all makes and models of tractors