Nematoda tells all

/ Nematoda tells all #1  

nematoda

Tractor
L2500DT
I've waited 35 years for my tractor! I've spent alot of time on farms and now I'm a (female)veterinary student just trying to make myself as marketable as I can so that I can go back to Montana and make a living. So yes we'll be plowing snow again, and yes it is 4WD. By the way, Nematoda is an animal parasite!

/ Nematoda tells all #2  
A nasty little class of parasite! /w3tcompact/icons/shocked.gif How on earth did you choose that moniker? /w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif

Pete

/ Nematoda tells all #3  
Nasty user name indeed. Hopefully you are a bit nicer.

Can't help but thinking what <font color=blue>just trying to make myself as marketable as I can </font color=blue> means.

I reckon judging by the pics of most of us here on TBN that we wouldn't be worth a whole lot on the market /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif/w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

Cheers

/ Nematoda tells all #4  
Welcome to TBN young lady. /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

Montana..thats one peaceful lovely state even in the dead of winter.

That name you have given yourself should make some of us /w3tcompact/icons/eyes.gif/w3tcompact/icons/shocked.gif anyways welcome and I hope your dreams come true.

/ Nematoda tells all #5  
Gosh, that poster heading sounds like a tabloid headliner.

Montana Is very nice. I've been through a few times. Always wanted to cycle the "Going To The Sun Road" but never manage priorities well enough to make it.

That's a tough Doctorate you have taken on. One of the chosen few.

Best of luck.

Egon

/ Nematoda tells all #6  
Metarrhizium anisopliae is my favorite non-mushroom fungus. Just thought I'd throw that in.

Chuck

/ Nematoda tells all #7  
Welcome aboard! Where are you obtaining your veterinary certification?

/ Nematoda tells all #8  
Welcome aboard and good luck with the studies. There are several vets on the forum so you will be in good company. Glad you explained what “Nematoda” is, I didn’t have a clue.

MarkV

/ Nematoda tells all #9  
Welcome /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif! Glad to have a lady's point of view on some of these posts. Don't be afraid to jump in and let us have it if we start to be "boys" /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif.

P.S. - I thought Nematoda was a new kind of tractor /w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif/w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif!!

/ Nematoda tells all #10  
Nematoda, I noticed in your profile that you're a wildlife rehabilatator. I am, too. Now that spring is coming, we'll probably be raising injured baby animals again. It'll be nice to have someone to compare notes with, especially one who is also a vet! By education, I'm a wildlife biologist, though I've never actually worked in the field. Since you're a vet student, I'm guessing you live in the Ithaca area. I'm looking forward to comparing notes! I also never knew anyone who named herself after a parasitic worm!! Interesting choice!! Welcome to TBN!!!

Rich
"What a long strange trip it's been."